Michael Bullough Electrician

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since March 2010

I Have been in the electrical trade for 28 yrs. In 2007 I started my own bussiness and currently employ 1 apprentice. I dont use sub contractors and would be the person performing the work. I currently hold a Master Electricians License in the state of MA....

Paciorek Electric Inc

Paciorek Electric, Inc is located in the Northampton, MA area. The business was started by Timothy M. Paciorek, Electrician in 1997 and became incorporated in 2006. With seven employees, we're small enough to have that "personal touch" but also big enough to take on most jobs. We strive to give great customer service, from returning phone calls to wearing clean shoes or shoe "booties". We take much pride in our work! We regularly attend training and seminars to better ourselves and the services we offer. Please read our company history and strict "code of ethics" on our website, PaciorekElectric.com. While you're at PaciorekElectric.com, you will find various links, our company history & code of ethics, and a special customer "free" help page that will help answer some common questions. We are still in the process of building more into the site from energy calculation costs and many other ideas, so check back frequently!

Award 2019

08/28/2013

I called him on a Frday afternoon and he scheduled us for first thing Monday morning. He quickly removed the old fixture and installed the new, being done in about 30 minutes. He removed the damaged fixture and the packing materials for the new. The repairs were in a walk-in closet filled with clothes, but there was little dust and no damage to the clothing. We were completely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He removed a damaged fluorescent light fixture an installed a replacement that I provided.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

12/06/2012

showed up on time and I was very happy with the work. But when I called him a couple years later for another job, he did not return the call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed TV coax cable through the walls into 4 rooms and picked up from the store a purchased ceiling fan and installed it along with some track lighting.

03/02/2012

He was great and came when he said he would. He seemed honest and showed up on time. He came out to look at the electric layout of a condo I was going to buy but I did not buy the condo and he did not charge me. I will use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Michael Bullough Electrician to bid on some electrical work I was thinking about doing.

08/11/2011

After the July 27th Micro burst we had some damage to our house, our electrical mast was ripped down by some trees that had been damaged and we needed the mast to be repaired before the electric company could fix the damaged wires,We called Mike at 8:00 pm that night and he came out the next day promptly at 7:30 am and did the required work. He explained everything before he did it , we were and a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed someone to reattach our electrical supply to our house following a severe storm, We called Mike that night and he was out at my house the next morning at 7:30 am, He explained what he needed to do approximately what it would cost and then started his work, he went and got some additional supplies he would need and went tour town hall to file a required permit. the work took him about 2 hour he was very professional and efficient.

08/11/2011

n the July 27th Microburst we had our wiring ripped from our house and mike came the next day and put the mast back up . He was on time very friendly and knowledgeable. He explained everything he was doing in terms we could understand .  Great Experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called Mike at 8:00 pm following a severe storm which damaged my home and he came out the next day to fix the electrical mast that was ripped off our house leaving us with no power.  He went to our Town hall and got the required permits and got the additonal parts he would need to reattach the mast and was done in about 2 hours  He was very professional.

CATEGORY electrician

Residential, Commercial and industrial electrical services including service upgrades, new homes and additions, lighting upgrades, generator installations, machine wiring.

Satisfaction