Hylemon, Dr. Michael D.

Angie's List since February 2010

B Rated | 4 Reviews

D

09/12/2013

Sure, he was nice, but didn't really take the time to listen to me. All he did was use a tool that pulsated on different bones in my spine and back. He told me that we wouldn't know if it was working for at least 2 weeks...at $35.00 an appointment. At the end of the two weeks I showed no improvement and am still in pain to this day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in a bad car accident and suffering from chronic back pain

12/02/2012

Dr. H did an excellent job; knows his materials and is current on techniques. He was thorough but not about wasting my time or his. I've used other chiropractors and would use Dr. H. again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided chiropractic services to reduce pain radiating down arm.

08/16/2011

Please see above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have now seen four chiropractics in the past 10 years and Dr Hylemon is one of the better ones I have encountered. He has lots of experience and continues to keep updated (so it appears). He will do a manual manipulation, but he has a machine that manages to do the same thing without the "cracking". I thought it was BS when I learned he did this, but it really does work and I felt adjusted without the awful twisting. Dr Hylemon is also good at having several different therapies depending on the individual patients needs. He has a nice table that loosened the muscles around my SI joint wonderfully. He has nice clear handouts on exercises and stretches to go along with his treatments. I also really liked that he isn't one of those guys that sucks you into coming for the rest of your life--if you aren't significantly better in a given period of time he will discuss and re-evaluate. One drawback is that he sometimes talks a bit too much in my opinion, but he is friendly and I feel I can express my needs.

02/25/2010

My back was hurting. I called Hylemon Chiropractic. They gave me an appointment on the same day. There were some forms to fill out for insurance (they accept most insurances) and then I received treatment. I was in and out in 15 minutes. It took several treatments to completely correct the problem. Each time, I was in and out quickly. Dr. Hylemon took the time to explain my condition and his equip...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic adjustment both manual and with the use of state-of-the-art equipment.