Compass Moving & Storage

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2010

We are a full service moving company . Family owned and operated , From your first phone call we will treat you like family . Whether you need a small move or a large estate move we are here to help ....

Lexel Moving & Storage

Lexel Moving & Storage features full-time uniformed movers, latest moving equipment, trucks with lift gates and temperature-controlled storage facility. Here at Lexel it's all about you, the customer. That's why we absolutely guarantee high quality of work and live support for every single move, from the beginning to very end. Our office features after business hours forwarding to make sure you always have the option to talk to a live person, not a voice mail greeting. What makes us special? It's the people that work at Lexel. Every single partner is experienced, highly motivated and the expert in his field of work. We do a profound background check on every single application to make sure that we send reliable, honest and hard working movers to serve you and your family.

04/04/2019

I requested a quote and they reported the job complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
piano move

CATEGORY moving companies

We did receive a message to provide a quote to a piano up a flight of stairs then to NH . This would take 4 men a full day . We provide a fair quote for the service, you did state the price was to high . At that time I thanked you for contacting us. I never reported the job complete ? We did just return to Angie’s List and the platform we use to respond on is new . If We summited something wrong I...

11/20/2017

Fantastic. Unbelievably reasonable fee. Very polite, careful, and helpful. Couldn't have been better! Recommend to everyone highly!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving office

10/23/2017

This company was excellent. My move went smooth as could be. The movers went above and beyond to take large pieces of furniture and move them out of my house at quite difficult angles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from South Yarmouth and Mashpee to Osterville.

08/07/2017

They took great care with our furniture. There were no bumps or scratches. They had a positive attitude and were very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a few rooms of furniture from one house to another.

05/10/2017

This was the most amazing group of guys. They were on time, friendly, and made my move go SO well! I would never move again without hiring someone. I was overwhelmed and thought it was going to take all day and maybe an extra day, but the team of three that Compass sent had us moved into our new home in 7 hours! I couldn't be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from two houses into one. Going in 3 different towns.

CATEGORY moving companies

Local, Interstate, & International Moves.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express