Roma Home Painting

A68 REVIEWS

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since March 2016

65 Pennsylvania Ave # 02

Somerville, MA 02145

Our Team of professionals will help you turn your dream or flat into a reality fast. You trust us to provide top quality work. That is why we only hire experienced, professional painters with the knowledge and training to exceed your expectations. We have the staff to do major projects non-invasively and work can be tailored to accommodate children and work schedules. We know you have better ways to spend your time than manage your home or commercial painting project. Providing top quality service means that top quality products need to be used. We use the best paints, stains and other materials that are on the market today. This is the only way to ensure we are providing the best possible service....

Interior Painting (47)Exterior Painting (28)Plaster (6)Drywall (2)Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing (1)Concrete Pouring and Repair (1)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (1)

08/14/2019

Roma Painting was the best choice we could have made to paint our home. Gabriel was fantastic to work with and had our interests in mind at all times. He paid attention to all details and suggested fixes even when we didn't see the problem. He even spotted an error in the color of the paint when the paint store mixed the wrong formula. They were thorough and reasonably priced. His team was friendl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

07/15/2019

Gabriel was super fast, reliable, and responsive at all points of my project. He fit me in right away and always responded immediately. He also showed up himself to help with painting so that they could finish the job one day early. They did a great job and were super professional and pleasant to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior repair and painting, including some complex scraping and repair work.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

06/21/2019

I highly recommend Roma Painting. Gabriel was very responsive throughout the process including the initial inquiry, beginning and completing the project which tools three days. He picked up the necessary materials and checked-in with me on the work of his crew. I will use them again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior painting of a new “she-shed”

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

05/29/2019

Roma painted our 3bd/2b condo including walls, trim and ceiling. I highly recommend them. The not only did an excellent job painting, but also plastering over holes and imperfections, both big and small. They were also the most cost effective option.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Indoor Painting

CATEGORY drywall, plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

05/26/2019

Nice job. The prep work also appears to have been well done. There were some paint stains initially left on the front steps under the newly painted railings, but they came by and cleaned it after I pointed it out. Satisfied customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
preparing and painting exterior woodwork and railings around front entry

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2019

05/10/2019

I couldn’t be happier. They did an efficient and beautiful job. Best of all, they respected my garden.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roma painted ou screened in porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

05/05/2019

Our experience with Roma was great from beginning to end. Gabriel was professional in every way; timely, responsive, attentive and very helpful when we were trying to get the color right. At the end of every day & again when the job was completed, Roma was thorough in making sure the rooms were cleaned up & all debris was removed. Gabriel’s 5-day time period was spot on, making it easy for us to p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior plastering & painting of three rooms in our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2019

03/20/2019

They were very responsive and able to get us on the schedule quickly. They were punctual and listened carefully to our requests and gave great suggestions as to what work should be performed. We were very impressed by the quality of the work. They patched holes in the ceiling/walls and matched the texture and color perfectly. You cannot even tell where the holes used to be. The touchups all look g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had holes in the walls and ceilings in several rooms from electrical work that needed to be patched up and painted. We had a bathroom that we needed painted - walls and ceilings - in a new color. We also needed several walls repainted throughout the house for touch up purposes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

02/04/2019

Gabriel and his team are awesome. They kept me informed through the process and were very responsive. The work they did was very good. I’ll be using them for the rest of my paint and plaster projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First unit interior and entry way

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

01/25/2019

I met with Gabriel of Roma Home Painting and he was very nice and professional. He walked me through all his company would do, and sent an estimate right away. Prices were reasonable. I ended up hiring a different company just because they could work with my schedule right away, but I would definitely hire Roma Painting another time. They seemed like a very good company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and Plastering

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

Interior/Exterior Painting Of Houses/Businesses, Cabinet Painting/Staining, Power Washing, & More. Contact Us For Specific Jobs/Questions

NA