ABJ AUTO REPAIR

Angie's List since July 2006

ABJ Auto Repair has operated in Somerville for over 30 years. We pride ourselves in our knowledgeable, professional, enthusiastic staff and our customer service. We perform all types of automotive service and repairs; everything from oil changes to engine Rebuild or Replacement. At ABJ we welcome all makes and models of cars and trucks. We specialize in Saab, Volvo and Volkswagen and have experience with many other European nameplates. Come stop in or give us a call anytime....

A MINUCCI AUTOBODY & WELDING

We are a family owned and operated auto body repair shop. We have been serving the metrowest since 1975 with quality work and attention to detail. We also have Hertz rental cars on site.

08/30/2014

The car wasn't ready when promised, however they did a professional job and my daughter was completely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various repairs for my daughter who was preparing for a long drive.

08/07/2013

Excellent work. Done in one day. I highly recommend them. They cost a little more, but for a big job they are worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New timing belt, water pump hoses, fluids, etc.

06/20/2013

I think that they are absolutely fantastic. They are helpful, absolutely honest and incredibly knowledgeable. Their pricing is also reasonable. I would always use them in the future and if I move I would want to take them with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last time I brought my car to ABJ Foreign Auto Repair was in November for automotive services but I have been using them since 1997.

CATEGORY auto body repair

C

05/30/2013

I had to get my car towed there during mid-afternoon on a Saturday on a holiday weekend. There was no room in the lot, so my car had to sit in the middle of the street for at least 20 minutes before they pulled it into the garage. There is no real waiting room, just a small office which is extremely unattractive. The office is extremely small and it looks unprofessional with clutter all over the p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My car broke down and they replaced the tensioner idler pulley, serpentine belt and put in antifreeze.

05/13/2013

Some people may say that ABJ Foreign Auto Repair are expensive but, I don't think so, somebody recommended them to me and I have been using them since. They are very pleasant, it is a very comfortable place, I don't fee threatened there and I don't feel like I am being taken advantage of and I feel that they are very fair. Sometimes if my battery dies, they will come by and give me a jump start if...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use ABJ Foreign Auto Repair. I have my cars repaired through him.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto Repair Auto Body MA Inspection Pre-Purchase Inspections Shocks, Struts, Brakes, Climate Control, Mufflers, Exhaust, Clutches, Automotive Electrical, Carburetors, Fuel Injection, and much more

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal