MS Masonry and Stone Services inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 04/17/2021

9 Maple Rd

Saugus, MA 01906

MS Masonry and Stone Services inc., serve Residential and Commercial property owners in Grand Boston. We are the best choice for brick and stone work and we take pride of our work and have attention to details. We are specialized in Stone Restoration, Historic Building and Waterproofing. We always make sure all of our projects are completely in a timely fashion, within budget and with the quality that our clients deserve....

masonry (13)chimney repair (3)fireplace repair (1)

06/25/2020

The team were prompt, incredibly hardworking, neat and professional. They went above and beyond to complete the job in record time, to a very high standard. They even added an extra feature border wall because our land was uneven, at no extra cost, to complete the look of the job. Magno and his team are fantastic and very reasonably priced. They work very hard and do a great job to ensure there is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a 14X20 Patio installed in our back yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

07/24/2019

Absolutely amazing ! Ms masonry , and Magnum the owner did absolutely an amazing job , and we are beyond happy . From the day one Magnum , and his team met , and needless to say exceeded every expatiation that we had. Very professional and helpful beyond imaginary .I also have to add their flexibility and willingness to adjust to every little detail that we asked him to do is unmatchable . This co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete was taken out around the pool area and upper deck , and pavement was installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

Photo for MS Masonry and Stone Services inc - 9 Maple Rd, Saugus, MA - 38005081

04/04/2019

The work was completed in 2 days, consistent with what we were told at the beginning. The finished product looks great. Price was good. Would definitely hire MS Masonry and Stone again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut, repoint, and wash all sides of basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

08/25/2017

08/25/2017 These guys did a great job. This was kind of a tricky job because they had to duplicate the side that had not been damaged and it made it more difficulty because at the bottom of the steps instead of the siding ending square - the bottom ended curved (which called for a lot of measurements and brick cutting - the steps are red brick). My main concern was that each side of the steps woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired one side of outside front steps that had been demolished by a car accident; they had to match the damaged side with the side that had not been damaged; also had to repair and replace seven limestone steps and re-level a small portion of the pavestone walkway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

08/10/2017

MS Masonry did a great job, completing all the work in 3 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repointing two chimneys, capping two chimneys and replacing some bricks in on the chimneys in the basement.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

10/03/2016

I loved the written contract that was well detailed and covered everything we had spoken about and in the end the contract was executed exactly as quoted. The workers were prompt in starting and worked diligently everyday rain or shine until the work was completed (2 weeks). The foremen always kept me updated on the work to be  performed that day and they provided excellent professional work. I am...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider repointed brickwork and repaired exterior window sills and lintels on my 1860 Victorian house in Boston.They also repaired some wood elements that were in bad shape around windows and a cornice. The provider also repaired the leaks into my basement from leaky granite front step and  also repointed brickwork on my basement walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

07/07/2016

As a home owner, I have dealt with many type of contractors over the years.  My experience with MS Masonry was absolutely wonderful. Magno and his co-worker, Marco, did a fantastic point job on my home and all of my lintels were smoothed out and the entire house looks brand new.  All I can say to any homeowner who is in need of any masonry work, should contact MS Masonry.  In addition, the price f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MS Masonry pointed my brick brownstone and he also repaired and painted my lintels.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2016

06/22/2016

They were very responsive from the beginning.  Were able to quickly look at the project and provide an estimate.  Showed up to do the work when they said they would and were finished in the amount of time they said they would be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt front stairs and repointed portion of chimney in the basement.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2016

05/16/2016

This was a clean and safe project completed on time, with no extra charges, and all debris removed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed front 11 brick and limestone stairs and 6ft by 6ft concrete landing,  replaced with all new block and brick risers and side walls. Installed new granite stair threads and 6 by 6 granite landing. Replaced broken and cracked brick on 21 ft planter box and repointed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2016

05/12/2016

It came out perfect, I my self was very surprised how the wall came out. Very good contractor to work with.very easy and friendly. What they said in the contract that what they do. Very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolish existing retaining wall; Rebuild new foundation, rebuild new retaining wall with cement blocks, install real stone and Boston mosaic veneer on the top of the wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2016

We Work with Bricks, Steps, Patio, Walkway, Retaining Wall, Tuckpoint, Concrete, Stone Restoration.

ask for details