America Hardwood Floor Services

A25 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since August 2012

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

6 Park St

Saugus, MA 01906

America Hardwood Floor Services...

Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (22)Flooring Sales and Installation (7)Handyman Services (1)

10/27/2018

I am very pleased with the flooring Thai and his staff installed. Service was completed timely, efficiently and done with great quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install hardwood flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

07/25/2018

America Hardwood Floor services was wonderful for refinishing our hardwood floors. We scheduled them well ahead of time and they confirmed they were still on schedule prior to coming. The team of two did 700 sq feet of floors and closet floors in 4 hours, to sand and give first coat of poly. Two days later they put the second coat of poly on. These old floors look absolutely amazing now, and they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floor refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

11/15/2017

Thai was there at 7:30 on a Monday morning just like he said he would be. By Thursday afternoon he was laying down the 1st coat of polyurethane. The work he and his guys did was phenomenal. Thai did the staircase himself. Other contractors I had in all had "stair guys" they hired when needed which drove their price up. The result was better than I could have imagined. I would hire Thai again in a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had hardwood floors installed on the upper level of my raised ranch home, including the staircase down to the lower level

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

Photo for America Hardwood Floor Services - 6 Park St, Saugus, MA - 36570802

09/28/2016

I had Thai refinish the hardwood flooring in my house, which consisted of 3 bedrooms, a hallway, living/dining room and a 5 step staircase. Total square footage was about 700 sq ft. Over the phone he quoted me $900, I sent him some pictures of the floor and it remained at $900. I thought we had discussed the stairs as well, but he then later added another $150 for the steps. I was hoping he would ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish hardwood floors: 3 Bedrooms 1 Living Room 1 Hallway 5 Step staircase Total - About 700 sq ft $1,050

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2016

08/30/2016

The floors look phenomenal! Really day and night and make the house look so much better and brighter. The job was done in 3 days at a very fair price. Thank you Thai!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had all of the hardwood floors in our home refinished - 4 bedrooms and the kitchen/dining room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2016

07/26/2016

I called them and they did not even have the courtesy to reply. Called them the next day again and mentioned to him that I had called the previous day and he never returned my call, even though I left a message. He started to argue with me that he was so busy and he could not return calls even for a minute at any time. His customer service is non existent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted to have tiles laid in bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2016

11/11/2014

They were pretty good. They were great to work with. The only complaint I had was that they were a little messy. But I'd still go with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They refinished the entire floors of the house and stairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2014

11/07/2014

The whole expierience was frustrating. For a company with such great reviews I expected better customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider did absolutely nothing.  i messaged him, he requested that I call him. I did call him twice, nothing happened.  I messeged him again and gave my home address and phone number then he never replied back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2014

05/24/2014

The job was done in two parts since it involved moving furniture from one side of the house to the other.  The floors came out amazing.  We picked a dark stain since our house is old and with the satin finish they really look great and fit in well with the age of the house.  James' price was extremely competitive and the work was done to fit our schedule.  He was excellent to work with, responded ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
James and crew sanded, stained and refinished 4 rooms, stairs and downstairs/upstairs hallways, approximately 1000 sq. feet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2014

Photo for America Hardwood Floor Services - 6 Park St, Saugus, MA - 24754861

05/02/2014

James is very efficient and did a great job with the floors. They look great and he and his crew knew exactly what to do to prep and get the job done as quickly and professionally as possible without compromising on quality. I would have liked to know from him before the job started what to expect in terms of drying time, when it's okay to walk on the floor again, place furniture, etc. But I was p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished floors for 5 rooms and a staircase, approximately 900 square feet

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2014