SunPower by BlueSel Home Solar

• Trade License Expiration
  • 04/28/2020

17 Jan Sebastian Dr Ste 12

Sandwich, MA 02563

The highest quality solar panels, with the industry's best and longest warranty, expertly installed by the first SunPower Master Dealer in Massachusetts. Let us show you how going solar with SunPower by BlueSel Home Solar is the best option for your wallet, the Earth, and your long-term investment in solar. Don't let all that sunshine go to waste! Serving eastern Massachusetts and Cape Cod, with offices in Woburn, MA and Sandwich, MA. Locally owned, celebrating 10 years in business in 2019....

solar panel installation (31)

04/25/2020

I looked at many different solar companies. I choose SunPower by BlueSel because they seemed to have a superior product. I wasn't disappointed. Dave Judelson from BlueSel was the solar consultant I worked with. He is a true honest professional. Don't hesitate to higher BlueSel. They did a great job me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panel installaion

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2019

10/30/2019

The entire installation process was fantastic. The crew is extremely professional and does great work. The pre-installation process was handled completely by the BlueSel office, all I had to do was take care of securing the loan, and the system has worked flawlessly since my installation in April of 2017. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have Solar installed on their home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Roof Mounted SunPower Solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

Photo for SunPower by BlueSel Home Solar - 17 Jan Sebastian Dr, Sandwich, MA - 38218026

Glad you mentioned the process. We try to make it easy for homeowners to go solar. There's a lot that happens in the background that we take care of to make the whole experience as easy as possible. Enjoy your system!

10/30/2019

BlueSel Home Solar did an outstanding job of installing my 7kW residential solar system in May of 2018! They were prompt in getting me information on the design and pricing, which was very competitive. They took care of all applications with the utility and state, as well as permitting with the town. My panels look great and we have had no issues with the SunPower panels or the SolarEdge inverter....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar System Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

Photo for SunPower by BlueSel Home Solar - 17 Jan Sebastian Dr, Sandwich, MA - 38204274

Thanks, Will. Your new annual electric bill of $55 makes us proud, because we spend a good deal of time and energy in designing a system that meets our customers' needs. And thanks for posting the pictures ... it is a great looking system.

10/30/2019

I would recommend BlueSel Home Solar without hesitation. Michael Tanghe,who is the president and handle my sale was professional, knowledgeable and offered a comprehensive explanation of all the benefits of Solar power. The installation team was timely, efficient and neat. In my opinion, BlueSel Home Solar is the only Solar company to use. I was very satisfied with all aspects of my encounter with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Instillation of solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate when our customers recognize us as you have.

10/30/2019

Great. Got exactly what we needed. Were able to make mid course change. Everything worked perfectly. Project management on their end was not excellent but certainly very good. Responsive and attentive. Good result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panel design, brand choice, cost modeling, installation and service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2016

Photo for SunPower by BlueSel Home Solar - 17 Jan Sebastian Dr, Sandwich, MA - 38205880

Thanks for the review and glad your system meets your need. It's a great looking system on a beautiful home. Enjoy!

05/17/2018

After getting multiple quotes, I learned that BlueSel was a SunPower Master Dealer and called them for a quote. Rob Greer and the entire BlueSel team were prompt, professional and knowledge. Their pricing was competitive so I chose BlueSel to install a 20 panel solar array. The system is working perfectly and the panels look great! If you are considering solar panels I recommend BlueSel without re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SunPower Solar System

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2018

Thanks for the kind review. It's always nice to hear that our focus on every aspect of our work is recognized and appreciated.

04/06/2018

They installed a system for me in May of last year. The work was flawless. We developed a minor glitch in the system about a month ago and after contacting them they worked tirelessly to resolve the issue. Came out twice to replace one component and to do some minor programming. They are really a great group and have always been a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
minor repair work to a previous solar installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

We're delighted to hear how pleased you are! Thanks for leaving your review, and don't forget to tell your friends and neighbors about your experience of going solar with SunPower by BlueSel Home Solar. We call it the Solar Neighbor Referral Program. Check it out at www.BlueSel.com/Neighbor

01/13/2018

Went smoothly--this is the second time we have used them. They were referred to me by a contractor I trust, so I did not shop around for price and don't want to rate that aspect. However, my dealings with the company have been very positive--we had a complication on the first job that was handled very fairly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2018

Thanks! And, if you ever have another project, we'd be happy to work with you again. It's always great to work with great customers.

12/20/2017

We couldn’t have been happier with our experience with Blue Sel. Rob was patient, consistently helpful and upbeat throughout the process. Definitely the right kind of person to have explaining things in your living room, walking the site, or talking on the phone. We worked through paperwork with Carolyn, and she was likewise cheerful and available. The techs doing the installation work were also c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install solar power unit and register us with the Mass Solar program

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

Thanks for your detailed and kind review! We work hard to make the process of going solar as easy as possible for those homeowners that trust us with their homes. Enjoy your solar energy system!

12/05/2017

The team at BlueSel were very professional and not pushy during the sales process (unlike others I dealt with briefly while exploring solar). Throughout the install, permitting, and time afterwards to get the system inspected, I was kept in the loop and made aware of exactly where I was in the process. I couldn't be more pleased with the system. I'm now compulsively checking my Sun Power app every...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed rooftop solar on my house in West Newbury.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2017

Turnkey Solar Photovoltaic Energy Systems - Home & Business.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Financing