CLIFFORD ELECTRIC

Angie's List since May 2008

LICENSE: MA#A14435 & NH#M9517....

Bogen Electric LLC

101  REVIEWS
Bogen Electric LLC

A clean and proud team who strives to provide solutions to customers electrical needs and takes pride is doing so. Owner operated and a license on site at all times. Free estimates are a small part included in providing the best in customer satisfaction. Each customer's needs are listened to then provided for.

01/22/2017

It was very well done and extremely reasonable. The two visits, one in November and one in December was about $300. It was one visit but we had to go and buy a fixture before they could put the fixture up in the ceiling. Everything was done that I needed done and it was done very well and very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were here twice, they went around the house and did multiple kind of things that I had put off for a ling time like fixing outlets, putting in new fluorescents, fixing things about fluorescents, putting in a fixture in a room where we didn't have a fixture on the ceiling.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

02/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed knob and tube wiring

05/07/2014

05/13/2013

Great! Lots of time, attention and professionalism. First there was anvisit for an estimate at no charge. The day the work was to be done I got a call that he would be a few minutes late. Then a great job was done sorting out older wiring and putting in the new fixture. Then I went out and got (sigh) a light bulb that didn't seem to be right. I didn't want to mess with this so David came back the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new light fixture

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

11/25/2008

I e-mailed them asking for a cost estimate and an approximate schedule of when they thought they could do the work. They responded the next day. They came by and gave me an estimate($200-280)and said they could probably do the work before the machine was delivered. I ended up using another electrician, but I appreciated their quick and professional response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed them to install a standard outlet for a washing machine within a week(before my new machine was delivered.)

CATEGORY electrician

INSTALL SWITCHES & RECEPTACLES, LIGHTING DESIGN, EMERGENCY/ SECURITY LIGHTING, APPLIANCE CIRCUITS, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, SPECIAL APPLICATION CIRCUITS, DEDICATED CIRCUITS, COMPUTER/ DATA, CABLE TV/ PHONE/ DSL, HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS, INTERCOM SYSTEMS, FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS, SURGE PROTECTION, POOLS/ SPAS, HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, NEW ELECTRICAL SERVICE, ELECTRIC PANEL CHANGES, TRANSFORMERS, GENERATORS, MOTORS/ CONTROLS, TROUBLE SHOOTING/ REPAIR, NEW CONSTRUCTION, REMODELING.