Christopher Eld

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

320 Lafayette St

Salem, MA 01970

12 years of professional interior & exterior finish painting, plaster repair on all wall/ceiling surfaces, dry wall, old horse hair plaster, minor carpentry, such as molding repairs or replacement. I also specialize in old windows, re-glazing the sash and reinstalling the old ropes and weights. i also reboard walls and ceilings. I have built coffered ceilings and waynes coat walls. If you have interior water damage I'm your guy Deck staining and cleaning. Gutter cleaning and repair ECO friendly I have full liability insurance through liberty mutual. References can be submitted upon request....

Interior Painting (16)Plaster (3)Gutter Cleaning (3)Exterior Painting (3)

10/01/2019

Chris was a pleasure to work with. He repaired the plaster walls in my bedroom, as well as the ceiling of my hallway, which needed a fairly extensive repair. He then painted the ceiling and walls. Everything is smooth and beautiful, and the edges where one color meets another are precisely painted. I will definitely call him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster repair and painting

CATEGORY plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

09/13/2019

Chris did an amazing painting job at our new home. He painted a beautiful accent wall in our bedroom that is my favourite. He understands his customers very well after he would finish any wall he would send me pictures to check if I like it, we did not have to supervise him at all. He made the process seamless, he bought the material on our behalf and was able to get us a good deal. He charged us ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

08/11/2019

Chris did a beautiful job on our house! The before and after was a complete transformation. He is very detailed oriented and takes great pride in his work. He was also a pleasure to work with. He priced the job fairly, showed up when he said he would and communicated clearly throughout the project. I’d highly recommend Chris to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted exterior trim and fence, re-glazed windows and painter interior sun room.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2019

07/14/2019

Chris is fantastic - he is courteous, diligent, hardworking, reliable, tidy, detail-oriented and incredibly knowledgeable about every aspect of the painting process. I hired him to repaint the interiors of a small home I bought (circa 1900) that hadn't been remodeled in decades - and he worked miracles! I did not have money to renovate the well-constructed but ancient (Orange! Brown! Gold!) kitche...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of walls and ceilings and some remedial work on the walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

02/02/2019

We had a great experience working with Chris. We will use him again for other projects. We will be recommending him to our friends as he was reasonably priced. He did fabulous work. Plus he tolerated our dog who would walk around and inspect his work. Call and have him over for an estimate you won’t be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2019

10/27/2018

We had a superior experience with Chris Eld, and I would highly recommend him. He was extremely professional and responsive. His pricing was very reasonable, and he finished our project in exactly the amount of time he said he would. The project involved re-painting most of the interior of our home, and he was careful to minimize the impact of his work on our daily activities. He left our house cl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2018

10/05/2018

Chris was very responsive and fit our work in soon after I contacted him. He has a daily rate and after seeing what we needed, suggested we paint the entire kitchen rather than spots as he could easily finish it in a day. He was very knowledgeable about the paint and explained all his choices thoroughly. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repainting the kitchen and touch-ups elsewhere

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

[Member Name Removed] and her family were a joy to work for! They have a wonderful home and I hope to work for them again!

09/27/2018

Chris was fantastic and worked around our hectic schedule. The result is beautiful and we are thrilled. We would definitely hire Chris again, and already have another project in mind!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of walls, trim and ceilings

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

09/26/2018

Great job! Chris showed up on time every morning and worked diligently all day. His work is of high quality and he pays attention to detail. He recommended some changes that turned out great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

It was a pleasure to work for [Member Name Removed]! He clearly cares about his home. I hope to work for him again!

09/26/2018

We did quite a bit of research when looking for somebody to paint the exterior of our high profile car dealership. Chris was the perfect match for what we were trying to accomplish. He was on time, did what he said he was going to do and left nothing behind except a tremendous final product! We would highly recommend him to anybody who is in need of his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

[Member Name Removed] and his team were a pleasure to work for. communication was excellent. you can tell they care about their dealership property. I was very happy with the result.

Painting - Interior & Exterior, Plastering, Minor Drywall Repair.

Feel free to inquire!