Affinity Construction, Inc.

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2010

we are a full service family owned construction company registered with the better buisness. We have 8 employees. We use only 3 subcontractors who are very dependable and have the work ethics we are known for. We are licensed and registered with the state of mass. We provide free estimates for suffolk, Essex, and Middlesex counties.We have worked on large projects such as the big dig and the Boston convention center. We also enjoy small home renovations which we have been doing since childhood....

PJ Painting Inc

3  REVIEWS
PJ Painting Inc

P_=' painq1

09/06/2020

Attention please! First thing first, Mike is tall and handsome:) Mike's workmanship and his service standards are nothing short of "tall and handsome". Our 5 year old air conditioner stopped working. We hired two techs from two different "highly respected" companies. In both cases, we were charged dispatch fees and were told we need to repair/change our Condenser for about $2900...A big chunk of m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix Condensor

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/20/2015

Failed to return phone call after over a week.  But did respond to text promptly.  I offered a four hour window to come by and see work, but 3 1/2 hours into it he had to reschedule, which was still fine with me -- all very friendly.  So we made another appt and he never showed up for it or contacted me at all.  A foolish waste of my patience, it seems; no work performed.

CATEGORY remodeling

07/04/2013

Michael epitomizes good customer service. He is reliable, knowledgeable, professional and accommodates his schedule to yours which is a quality not seen in many other professionals. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his company for any project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My air conditioning unit stopped working. Michael came out on a Sunday, which was unbelievable and much appreciated, and diagnosed the problem. He called the next day and explained the Mitsubishi updated their systems and their new condensers would not work with my existing units. Rather than replacing all of the units Michael ordered parts for the old condenser and rebuilt it saving me thousands of dollars.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling

04/21/2013

I'm not 100% sure about the price as Michael's company was subcontracted by my plumber when I converted from oil to natural gas.  Michael was very professional and courteous on the phone and was very helpful when I had questions about the process.  Michael installed a new return register and installed my new furnace quickly.  When I asked him off the cuff if he could run a new vent into my unheate...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Michael installed my new gas furnace, installed a return register, and ran a new vent into my bathroom.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/15/2013

Great! Mike took care of everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We lost one of our gutters caused by snow and ice build up during the last big storm. We had used Affinity Construction before for some roof repairs, so we called Mike. He came over and started the repair process right away. It turned out to be a bigger job than we originally thought, but Mike pointed out other bad areas and fixed it all right the first time. We won't have to worry about that happening again for another 50 years. He used the right material and did the job right. His finishing touches are amazing. He did not leave anything out. We are extremely happy with the work. We would definitely use Affinity Construction again.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Kitchen and bath remodeling, additions, custom home building, basement remodeling, siding, plumbing and heating, HVAC, electrical,windows,concrete work,roofing, Solar Panels

handyman work