TRUEHOME Roofing Siding Windows

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2 Simon Davis Dr

Rutland, MA 01543

TRUEHOME Roofing Siding Windows specializes in residential roofing, siding and window replacement. We offer honest, professional and affordable solutions to make your vision a reality. We have more than 30 years in the Home Improvement industry and are uniquely qualified to bring the best products and craftsmen to complete your project. TRUEHOME Roofing Siding Windows is based in Central MA and services all of Massachusetts....

Roofing (12)Windows (3)Siding (1)

01/24/2020

TRUEHOME Roofing Siding Windows provided us with a beautiful brand new roof. The estimate was very reasonable and they finished the work promptly with good cleanup. John Sullivan and his son Nick are easy to work with, I'd recommend them with no reservations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking the time to leave an unsolicited review! We’re so glad that your happy with the results of the project. While it’s great getting paid for what we do; making great customers like you is much more satisfying!

08/15/2019

The crew just wrapped up yesterday, and the owner came by to inspect it all this morning, and I'm very happy with their work. I come from a construction background and am a business owner myself, and I know what integrity looks like when I see it. John was a true professional, listened to any concerns that I had, and they got the job done quickly and very well, and resolved the kinds of issues tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

08/11/2019

Very professional in every way. A pleasure to work with. A man of integrity and on who lives his values. Crew were hard workers and efficient. Excellent work. Excellent customer-contractor relationship. Strongly recommend. Have hired TrueHome to do windows and glass doors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This rating is for a complete roof replacement (shingles, vents, 6 foot water shield)

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Thank you for the kind words! We’re so glad that you’re happy with the results of the roof project and are looking forward to the window installation.

07/18/2019

The work was finished on time despite weather problems and the results were excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

04/12/2019

Exceptionally well. John was prompt and professional taking care to measure the windows carefully. When the windows arrived John was there to meet the delivery company and organize the unloading and placement. Installation took place on the first fine weather day and his crew worked extremely hard to complete the installation in one day. Well done by all. Top marks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
7 replacement windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

Thanks for the great review. I'm glad you're happy with the project. You were great customers to work with!

04/12/2019

Excellent service and workmanship. Complete job only took 2 days, with minimal disruption to my day. Excellent crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
30 Square roofing job

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

I'm glad you're happy with the results. The new roof took years off the age of your house!

10/25/2018

Once we finalized the quote, John ordered the supplies and booked a day the following week. The whole job was done in one day (minus the gutters), and the roof looks bee-autiful. He worked with me on the price, and won the bid but just enough to get the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof stripping and replacement, installation of gutter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed]. Glad you’re happy with the roof and feel free to reach out if you need anything else from us!

09/24/2018

Everything went really well. I am very happy with the replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in 17 replacement windows and new trim on the outside.

CATEGORY roofing, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

09/23/2018

I had heard many roofing horror stories so I was apprehensive about selecting a roofing company until a friend told me about Truehome Roofing. They said they had a great experience with them. I gave Truehome a call and spoke to John. We contracted to have my 30 year old roof replaced and it went smoothly. The crew was on time both days of the project. A supervisor was always present and after the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

09/18/2018

They were very clean in their pick up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a new roof and tear off. They finished a day ahead of the schedule

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2018

Roof replacement, window replacement, siding installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing