Roy Monteiro Home Improvement and Repairs

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since December 2011

Owner Operator. Cost determined by hour or by job. No travel charges. 20 years experience. Word of mouth best source of publicity....

N/A

Designer Closets

0  REVIEWS
Designer Closets

The world can be a crazy place at times and it is tough to find balance, inside and outside of the home. It seems impossible to achieve peace of mind and an organized life in such an atmosphere of craziness, but actually, it is not impossible at all. You just have to start small, because at the end of the day, all you really have control over is what’s inside the home. More specifically, it starts in your closet. A well-arranged and well-organized closet will help you find balance and open up other possibilities for your home and life. That is what we do at Designer Closets. We work closely with you to design, build, and install custom closet systems that will redefine your space and your needs, from the initial design plan until the final touches are made. You will work with one of our experienced design consultants so that your closet is arranged exactly to your specifications. Here’s how it works: at the beginning of the process, we listen to our customer’s needs, then we draw out a plan in CAD to show you our unique design before building and installing your custom-made closet. We treat your home the way it should be treated: with care, respect, and professionalism. Remember, your closet is an extension of your home and life. Designing, building and installing custom closets isn’t the only thing we do; we also make solid wood and laminate pantries, garages, homes, offices and cabinets. If you have any questions or if you would like to schedule a consultation, please contact us today. Please note, that although we are located in Massachusetts, we work throughout Connecticut as well.

04/06/2019

My washer was leaking water on to the floor. Roy Monteiro came to my house after a couple hours after being called. Roy identified the promblem within minutes and competed the repairs in less that a half hour. Roy does excellent work and I will call him for any and all pluming issues in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged pipe

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing, drain cleaning

12/07/2017

Roy is great - don't hesitate to hire him. He stopped to look at the job only a couple of days after I first called him and did it the next week. He arrived on time, did the job quickly and professionally and best of all, cleaned up after himself. And he even brought treats for my dogs! I have already spoken with him about another project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed floor and vanity replaced in a bathroom and plumbing in the shower connected

CATEGORY flooring, handyman service, drain cleaning

D

09/07/2017

Never got the chance to employ.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never returns phone calls.

CATEGORY handyman service

06/07/2017

everything was quickly and professionally done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor repairs of the siding on the house and replacement of flood lights

CATEGORY handyman service

10/11/2016

Everything was fabulous!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recommend Roy Monteiro without reservation for any and all work you need done I have had Roy Monteiro do many different things. I live in a mobile home and it is difficult to get people to work on it. Roy Monteiro is always available. He is prompt and professional. His work is excellent and VERY reasonably priced. He has replaced windows, fixed plumbing, taped my water pipes, worked to unfreeze my water pipes, checked my septic system, fixed electrical problems, replaced light fixtures, and helped my put in orders at Home Depot. Mr Monteiro's work is always top notch. He also is a great neighbor and is very charming. HIRE HIM!!!

CATEGORY contractors, electrician, handyman service, lamp repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, ceiling fans, drain cleaning, mobile home remodeling

Plumbing, handyman, electrical and home inhancements, build decks, porches, renovate room & bathrooms.