Artistic Landscapes

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since January 2010

Artistic Landscapes LLC is a landscape design/build firm now accepting projects for June of 2018. We pride ourselves on listening to our clients' needs and addressing those needs by creating a custom landscape design or maintenance plan while adhering to their budget. We design very effective low voltage lighting systems, patios and walkways built with pavers and natural stones, decorative ponds as well as your more typical landscaping needs such as lawns, plants and irrigation systems. Our landscaping plans are as elaborate or basic as you wish. Our staff include MCLP (Massachusetts Certified Landscape Professional) and certified installer of pavers and segmental retaining walls and we are a certified designer and installer of low voltage landscape lights. Tony has owned and run Artistic Landscapes since its inception, in 2004, and he was elated to be recognized as the "Match of the Game" by the New England Patriots Vince Wilfork for his mentoring efforts through the Big Brothers/Big Sisters Program of Massachusetts....

Emergency Sewer & Drain Repair LLC

Emergency Sewer & Drain Repair LLC is the Trenchless Sewer Repair & Pipe Lining division of Richard Peters' Emergency Sewer Drain & Repair Company in Haverhill MA. We utilize the Perma-Liner Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP) Pipe Restoration System , a cost effective, environmentally friendly way to repair underground pipes. We believe in providing the best quality of work available. To prove it, all drain cleaning and sewer repair services come with a customer satisfaction guarantee. Owner-operated, over 30 years experience.

09/07/2017

It went very well. Scheduling them to come took a bit of effort and then the workers missed a whole section of yard & had to come back. That said, once I informed Tony that they needed to come again, he had them back out right away. All good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yard cleanup & mulching

CATEGORY landscaper

07/20/2017

It went very well. They even touched up a last little bit upon my request. Except for not calling prior to coming out everything was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did work on a brick walkway and steps for us.

CATEGORY hardscaping

D

06/29/2017

It didn't because they never gave me an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted some landscaping done. They came to look at the job late and then never sent me an estimate so I would not recommend the to anyone.

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

C

06/13/2017

As someone who routinely uses the broad themes presented by customer reviews, I am always compelled to help others by offering my thoughts on my experiences. Please do not use this as a stand alone representation. Tony and I wound up having a great conversation over the phone after we played phone tag for a bit. I explained what we were looking for was a plan for how we are going to go from a weed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, new lawn, plan of attack for accomplishing a lot of work likely in stages.

CATEGORY landscaper

04/18/2017

Great - Jesse and Kevin did a great job very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Cleanup

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,leaf removal

Patios, Walkways, Natural Stone walls, Landscaping Services, Irrigation & Sprinkler Systems, Landscape Lighting

Lawn mowing