Auto Depot Inc

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since April 2007

Friendly local family-owned auto repair shop with specialists in mechanical repair & maintenance, body work, collision repair, auto paint & vintage restoration. Servicing the Roslindale area since 1987....

Glenville Terrace Auto Body

Glenville Terrace Auto Body is the third shop opened in a family owned and operated business. The Hynes family has been building trust in its' car repair services and adding locations to better serve its new and many return customers. Barry Hynes brings this experience and excellent reputation to the Glenville Terrace location. Everyone at Glenville Terrace Auto Body takes pride in its' reputation for excellent and honest service. Stop by our shop or call to let us know how we can help you.

11/18/2016

Acme took care of all interactions with my insurance company and got them to pay a supplement to the original estimate for repairs. The work was done quickly, and my car looks great. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Body work.

CATEGORY auto body repair

02/08/2014

Made car look great. This shop is a nice combination between a repair shop and a restoration shop.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found difficult to source part for an old car. Took care of body work.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

04/12/2007

They are very good, they are family owned business. They are very honest people, who are efficient, quick, and keep you informed of what's going on. They always give a good and accurate estimate of when the car will be ready. They do good quality work and I never have to bring my car back after they fix the car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service my volts wagon Jeta, they also service my sons Buick Rivera.

CATEGORY auto repair

Mechanical repair, auto body, restoration & fleet maintenance.

State inspection stickers