North Shore Fuel

Founded 1932 • Angie's List since January 2005

If you're looking for a heating oil supplier that you'll never want to leave, you've come to the right place. North Shore Fuel builds lasting relationships by treating customers the way we like to be treated ourselves....

N/A
August Brothers Oil Inc

August Brothers Oil Inc is a small family owned company that has been in business for over 20 years. We offer locked pricing, discount pricing as well as pre purchases of oil, and we offer 24/7 emergency service. Our turn over rate for service is typically 3 hours. We strive to bring competitive pricing as well as great service to our customers!

02/10/2015

He is a great guy.  He is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak in one of my lines.

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had install my Central AC many years ago. I had a problem and another contractor said I needed a new system. I called N.S.Fuel and they fixed it for about $330.00

05/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been with North Shore Fuel for over thirty years. In all htese years they have been consistnetly excellent in all matters - responsiveness, costs, the quality of thier service and their professionalism. They stand out for their kindness and for the high stnadards of their office staff, their technicians and management. They have always been punctual, reliable. helpful, honest and trustworthy with an emphasis on the best interest and satisfaction of their customers. We recommend them at the highest level.

09/16/2013

They came right out. They were punctual. They were very good and very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my a/c in 1985. I just had them out this summer for servicing.

10/13/2006

Roger Litman came out to look at the system. He was wonderful and actually knew exactly what was wrong with our radiator that wasn't heating up. He spent a long time at our house properly measuring the radiators and offered up some great advice on our old steam heating system. Unfortunately NSF only provides service to customers who purchase oil from them, and their oil prices are much higher than...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted NSF to get assistance with our old steam heat system, which was having problems.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating Oil - Biofuel Blends, Diesel & Biodiesel, Natural Gas, & Heating Equipment. Heating Installation & Repairs. Air Conditioning Installation & Repairs. Home Automation. Radiant Heating. Water Heater Replacement. Duct Cleaning. Water Purification. Generators. Pool Heating. Geothermal Heating.

Plumbing. Gas Heating. Insulation. Chimney Work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard