FIRST FOREIGN AUTO

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

M & S AUTO REPAIR

32  REVIEWS
M & S AUTO REPAIR

At M&S Auto Repair, we enjoy servicing people who care about their cars… because we feel the same way! We take great pride in doing things the right way the 1st time, and ensuring that your car is in optimal and safe condition. We've been providing high quality auto repair services to residents of Woburn and the surrounding communities for over 25 years, and don't plan to stop. We are relentless in staying knowledgeable of the latest car technologies, by subscribing to leading information services and taking frequent training classes. We also guarantee our work with a one year warranty on all parts & labor. If you care about your car, please bring it to M&S Auto Repair when service is needed. We’ll have it operating at peak performance. Please call us at 781 938 1275 to learn more.

D

02/14/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I spoke with Charly in mid-2012 about a possible head gasket repair for my car.  He was actually quite professional and after several quotes from other area garages, I felt that while he was not the cheapest, he was the best value.  I really liked his approach. Based on budget reasons, I delayed the work until Jan/Feb 2013. However, when I recently went and set up a drop off at his garage (first week of Feb 2013) I was very disappointed.  I set it up for a Monday and while the hours listed on his door say open until 6pm, I called at 3:30pm and asked what time they closed (this was just after blizzard of 2013 and I sensed that they might close early).  The guy answering phone said "5:00 pm."   I arrived at the garage at 4:45pm thinking that, hey, I arrived 75 minutes before closing time on a normal day and 15 minutes early on this day, no problem. Well, it was a problem.  No one was there.  They were closed and everyone was gone.  No one called me.  No one left a note. And by God, no one said at 3:30 "Hey, we're closing early today!"  I wasted my time getting there as well as the time of the person picking me up who was due for surgery the next day.   Even worse, no one has called me since then.  Ridiculous - I was ready to spend over $2000 there.  I wouldn't spend a penny there now after that.

CATEGORY auto repair

07/15/2011

They were very professional and responsive. Their alignment wasn’t quite right at the first time and we went back and they redid all of them correctly without extra charge. They had told us to bring back if anything wasn’t right so we took it back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used First Foreign Auto for auto service was in March last year. They repaired the wheel bearing, brake pads and disorders.

CATEGORY auto repair