Big Discount Off Any Job Over 1,000 Square Feet....

N/A
Neighbor Multi Cleaning Services

Specializing in carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and janitorial services for commercial spaces. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Date of service: 09/09/2015 Cost of service: $2200.00

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sanded and polyurethaned the floors of a 3 bedroom home. Beautiful work. Previously, they have sanded several of my 2-bedroom apartments.

11/06/2014

Their pricing is very reasonable and they do high-quality work. I'll definitely stay with them. The owner is easy to work with and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them sand and refinish my hardwood floors.

11/06/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them sand and put on a new finish for the hardwood floors in various apartments for me.

11/05/2014

They did a great job and I would use them again. They finished in about two days and the floors look great. There were no issues with scheduling and I'd absolutely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them out to sand my floors.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair,floor cleaning

We do Installed, Repairs, Refinished, Sanding & Staining on many types of wood. We also do floor and wall tiles. Also, Kitchen Back-splashes and mosaic tiles. We remodel entire bathroom and kitchen too.

Check, PayPal