Hot & Cold Plumbing & Heating LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Reading, MA

Reading, MA 01867

SUPER SERVICE AWARD 2018,2017,2016, 2015, 2014 AND 2013 PLUMBING. Hot & Cold Plumbing & Heating LLC is a full service plumbing and heating and gas-fitting company. We are diversified in the plumbing and heating industry. We are fully licensend and insured. (MA Master License #15556 NH Master License #4796 MA Oil Burner Technician #127758). If you are looking for a plumbing and heating and gas-fitting company that puts customer service and quality of work first. Give Hot & Cold Plumbing & Heating LLC a call you will be happy that you did. Our services are available for residential and commercial customers. 5% discount for Angie's List Members. We currently accept Credit Cards, Check and Cash. Plumbing service, water heater replacement, leaky faucet repair, leaky pipe repair, burst pipe repair, water line service, sink installation, laundry room plumbing, water heater installation, tank less water heater installation, water filtration systems, pipe installation, re piping and much more....

Plumbing (109)Drain Cleaning (10)Heating and Air Conditioning (7)Water Heaters (7)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (6)Wells and Pumps (2)Lawn Irrigation (2)Water Filtration and Softening (1)Dryer Vent Cleaning (1)

06/26/2018

I was very impressed initially with Eric's phone demeanor -- very respectful and earnest. He made an appointment with me to evaluate whether or not I had a more or less serious problem with a potential leak. When he arrived, Eric was equally considerate and efficient in person, expressing a knowledgeable assessment of my situation, and providing practical and reassuring advice on how I could move ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessment of potential leak prior to unrelated carpentry work

CATEGORY plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2018

06/22/2018

Very satisfied. His work is extremely high quality and he guarantees it, returning to make adjustments when needed. He is polite, personable and easy to work with and he leaves the work area clean when finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eric has done several different plumbing projects for us including repairing a shower mixer valve and restoring the shower to full function, replacing several faucets with new ones in bathrooms after we had new quartz vanities installed, replacing outdoor hose faucets, installing a whole house filter, and trouble shooting a hot water supply line that needed to be filtered.

06/11/2018

Hot and Cold Plumbing were extremely professional with prompt response time and excellent service and I would recommend them to anyone who needs a plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ejector Pump Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

01/15/2018

Hire him! (Honest, punctual, courteous professional A+) Please read this review. Our copper pipes kept freezing due to poor insulation and location in our house. I called Eric based on his high reviews here on Angie's list and he didn't disappoint! I called him at 2pm one day. He was already working a job but came out to my house at 9:30pm. He recommended switching my pipes from copper to pex, the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace freezing copper pipes to Pex

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

Photo for Hot & Cold Plumbing & Heating LLC - Reading, MA, Reading, MA - 36757070

01/15/2018

Eric went above and beyond - stayed in constant contact with us to let us know where he was and to check in on our condition. The weather was extremely, bitterly cold and it was the week right after the holidays, so there was a lot to contend with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed diagnosis of a severe leak in our basement/kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2018

01/10/2018

Couldn't have gone much better. We already had the new faucet. Eric removed the old one and installed the new one. He completely explained what he was doing, why, and what our options were. We also had a water valve in the basement that was stuck in open position. Again, Eric explained all the options and it turned out that for now, we needed to do nothing. Eric was professional and courteous thro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom sink faucet replacement and basement water valve assessment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2018

12/13/2017

Erik was great, gave me a couple of options. After I decided, he got to work. He covered everything, explained what he was going to do and let me know where we stood as he did the project. Then when he was done, he cleaned up, showed me what he did, explained how it now works, then gave me my options for payment, paid and we were done. He was very considerate, knowledgeable and enjoyable to deal w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a drain trap in my bath tub replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2017

12/01/2017

Went very well. Eric has been on time all three times. Very professional. He explain very thoroughly what is doing. The price is fair. He clean up afterward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New bathroom, replacing existing toilets and new outside faucet three different times.

CATEGORY plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2017

11/07/2017

Work was done quickly and efficiently. Eric returned our call and performed the needed work in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared plugged drain.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

10/20/2017

Eric installed a whole house water filter system for me, and did several repairs. He is extremely knowledgeable—knows plumbing inside out. Explains just what he is doing. Hard-working, conscientious and polite. Recommend him without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a whole house water filter system (a good idea if you have hard water like in my area), and several plumbing repairs done.

CATEGORY plumbing

plumbing Kitchen and bathroom remodels, Installation of sinks, tubs and shower units, Installation or repair of faucets, toilets and shower and tub valves, Installation of sump pumps, Gas and electric water heater repair or replacement, Re-piping of houses, Water filters, Sewerage pumps, heating, Gas and oil boiler and furnace replacement, Hydronic baseboard heat, Indirect water heaters, Oil to gas conversions, gas fitting, Gas piping of new service.

Ask for details.