WILLARD'S DISPOSAL SERVICE

A 54 Reviews

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since October 2006

38 BILLINGS RD

Quincy, MA 02171

Removing and Recycling Specialists: Serving the Entire Metro Boston Area and Beyond Since 1985.Our services meet the needs of every type of customer. Specializing In Residential Clean Outs, Clean Application, Moving, Light Demolition. Please see our website for pricing details....

hauling (53)dumpster rental (11)trash removal (7)house cleaning (5)furniture refinishing (1)

09/20/2019

It went wonderful. Mike arrived with 3 helpers; took everything in the driveway, including an old propane tank, paint, gas can and an old freezer. The job took them about 1/2 an hour. It filled up his box truck and his pick-up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a driveway full of unwanted items removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

04/28/2019

I've used Willard's disposal service twice in the last few months for two separate jobs. One was simply taking a couch away. The other was an attic clean out. For both jobs, Mike did an excellent job providing and estimate for the work and communicating timeline and schedule. Prices were very reasonable. The guys who did the work on hauling all the junk out of the attic were friendly and efficient...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic clean out

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

09/17/2018

We needed my mother in-laws house cleaned out after she passed away. There was alot of stuff !! Willard disposal came out and gave me an estimate of $950. He seemed the most professional and had the lowest price of anyone we contacted.. It took him and 5 guys 3 hours to get everything out.. At the end no song and dance trying to raise the price. He said $950 and it was $950. I would use them again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out whole house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

08/03/2018

Mike came down to give me a quote (which was reasonable) and he promptly set up a date for pickup. Each time he was coming to the house he called in advance to let me know he was on his way. He was very professional and punctual. I would certainly use his service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to have a few big furniture items removed from my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

05/29/2018

Michael Willard uses an answering service and he promptly returns calls. He commits to an appointment and is always on time. His price is always good. His crew is courteous, hard-working, and they move with purpose and speed; big piles of junk disappear quickly. I’ve used Willard several times per year for the past several years and will continue to use them as my exclusive household junk hauler u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Household junk and unwanted furniture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2018

02/19/2018

Great job! Mike communicated all aspects of the job well contacting via email, phone and text message. Left the area broom clean as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear out of portion of basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2018

09/27/2017

He called as he was approaching and when he got to my condo. I only had a small job, 2 old clunker TVs and a heavy gas grill, but Mike and his crew handled it all quickly. I will definitely call Mike again when I need items removed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike was very responsive right from my first inquiry. He called when he said he would call, and showed up 15 minutes early.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2017

07/25/2017

They were excellent. I've actually had them a couple of times and I will use them again. Because I'd worked with them before and he has a good reputation rather than him do an estimate I told him the pile's not big enough for you to do that so you just come and we will agree on a price. I think it was a couple hundred bucks. I have another pile going as we are gradually cleaning up the house so he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They hauled away some stuff.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

07/25/2017

I had another provider but he wasn't responsive anymore so I started using Willard's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had some things away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2016

06/20/2017

He was very prompt and professional. He was polite and I plan to use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I paid them to come clean up some junk and haul it away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERICAL SERVICE FOR DISPOSAL SERVICE, HOUSEHOLD CLEANING, CELLARS, GARAGES, CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS, FURNITURE & APPLIANCE REMOVAL AND LIGHT DEMOLITION.

NA