Stephen J. Matarazzo, D.M.D.

A 9 Reviews

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since May 2012

300 Crown Colony Drive

Quincy, MA 02169

Our dental practice located in Quincy MA is a state of the art facility providing high-quality dental care to the people in the Norwell, Hingham, Braintree and Quincy areas. We are known for the high standards of care that are maintained at our office. Since the start of our practice in 1978, our dentist and team have stopped at giving nothing short of the best to our patients. Our office is designed for the comfort of the patient as well as for efficiency to give an unparalleled dental experience the people in the area....

dentistry (9)cosmetic dentistry (8)periodontia (6)prosthodontist (3)tooth extraction (2)oral surgery (1)

11/03/2020

The whole dental office is super clean! Staff is friendly and the dentist is phenomenal! Very gentle and eased my nerves!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cavities filled

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

07/28/2020

My mouth has been a mess for the better part of 20 years. I was embarrassed, dental work is expensive. I came up with any excuse not to go back to the dentist. After years of neglect, I had no choice...the pain was too much. I stumbled upon Dr. Matarazzo and his staff a few years ago off a google search and couldn’t be happier to have found them. Their flexibility with your schedule, the ease at w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

01/27/2015

He and his assistant took a lot of time in explaining, measuring and getting it right. I had 8 teeth extracted at another location although he could have done it there. I just wanted to be put out. The temp. denture fits very well - we only had to tweak it once. He is very sincere although a bit unusual. Overall, a decent experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
full set of upper dentures.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist,dentures

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2014

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you for the time taken to leave this review. Above all, we're thrilled that we were able to help you out with the proper dental care. We're always here to help out, Looking forward to serving you for many years to come!

02/05/2014

He is very good and very professional. He keeps up with the current trends and his work is meticulous. He guarantees his work and his dental hygienist is superb. His office staff is also very nice. I have been using him for a long time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My last dental appointment with Dr. Stephen Matarazzo was probably about two months ago.

CATEGORY dentists,periodontics

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2013

We appreciate the opportunity provided to take care of you and we express our sincere gratitude to you for taking the time to share this great review!

01/23/2014

Dr Matarazzo and his staff are an excellent dental team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Matarazzo and staff extracted two teeth roots and fitted my wife Elfie with a complete upper denture._x000D_|_x000D_|Elfie had a bad prior experience with a Norwell dentist, Dr N. Sowles. Dr Sowles talked her into replacing her upper bridgework with a denture supported using posts inserted into two good existing eyeteeth. After almost two years and $6000 trying unsuccessfully to make this approach work, Dr Sowles suggested implants or a full upper denture. With little prior dental history in this area, we turned to Angie's List and selected Dr Matarazzo based on his high ratings. We are very glad we did. After an evaluation appointment, Dr Matarazzo sent a list of options open to Elfie and subsequently we had a consultation appointment with the Dr. discussing the options where Elfie chose a full upper denture. Over a period of about 6 weeks, the two eyeteeth roots were extracted and a full upper denture made. The denture fit well the first try. After a few months adjustments were made to the denture without charge.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists,oral surgeons,periodontics,cosmetic dentist,dentures

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. It means a lot to me and my staff. We will do everything we can to maintain your confidence. Once again, thank you

01/21/2014

I hate the dentist.  I was afraid because when I was young I went to the school dentist--got infected teeth. Dr Mattarazzo was kind, professional and did great work.  I recommend him with out question.  I am staying with him for cleanings and I still need work on 2 teeth which I am planning to do.  Dr Mattarazzo lets you know what needs to be fixed right away and what can wait and the price for th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had not been to dentist in 20 years.  I needed 5 teeth repaired.  Crowns 5 done but I did not need root canal

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists,periodontics,cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2013

Thank you for your kind words :) We understand that the dentist isn't everyone's favourite place to be, but we really do strive to make it as pleasant and comfortable as much as possible. We are so happy that we were able to make your fear vanish :)

10/24/2013

Went very well. Felt very comfortable talking to him. Have f/u appt. in December.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for a new dentist locally. Dr. Matarazzo very nice and took the time to explain the necessity of the procedure needed. This was a consultation; also had a cleaning. The dental hygienist Dawn was terrific. She explained what she was doing as we went along and informed me how much time was left to complete.

CATEGORY dentists,periodontics,cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2013

We are very glad to hear these kind words from you, it indeed motivates us.

11/28/2012

He is wonderful. He is very knowledgeable and experienced. He improved my quality of life and haven't had any issues since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Matarazzo to place a full dentures on the top and bottom of my mouth.

CATEGORY dentists,periodontics,cosmetic dentist,dentures

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2012

We are so glad that you came in, and we are so happy to hear that we made you feel so comfortable. It really motivates us to hear such valuable feedback from our patients! Thank you so much.

09/24/2012

I have never had a negative experience with this dentist, and have visited him numerous times for cleanings and fillings since having my crowns installed. Stephen and his staff are all wonderful people and truly care about their patients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was purely by luck and online reviews that I came to know Dr. Stephen Matarazzo. After my initial consultation and cleaning, I felt comfortable enough to look into having some more invasive dental work I had been considering. Stephen was happy to sit down with me and discuss different options, as well as how the procedure is performed. At this time, he also mentioned that it is a specialty of his to perform such work, which became clearly evident once the crowns had been installed. I can confidently say that the crowns look and fit better than my natural teeth they replaced. Stephen and his staff were very considerate in how they performed their work, and made the experience as comfortable as possible, while taking the necessary steps to make sure that the fit was to their standard; nothing less than perfect. I have returned to Dr. Matarazzo for all my regular cleanings to date, and have recommended his work to a number of family members and friends.

CATEGORY dentists,periodontics,cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2012

[Member Name Removed], every patient is such a special part of our family here. We do our best to provide professional and attentive care, and it just makes our day when our patients go out of their way to continue seeing us. We're happy to be here for our community.

Dentures & Facelift Dentures, Big Problem Dentistry, Root Canals, Sedation Dentistry, Emergency Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Dental Care, & Laser Dentistry

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa