Secure Roofing

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

139 Bayside Rd

Quincy, MA 02170

Secure Roofing has been serving the Boston and South Shore area for 25 years. We are a fully insured business with exceptional workmanship and only carry the highest quality products. No job is too big or small for us -- whether it be commercial or residential!...

Roofing (88)Roof Cleaning (6)Siding (2)Plaster (1)Chimney Repair (1)Gutters (1)Skylights (1)

01/16/2020

I hired Secure Roofing to fix an extensive leak in my roof. Michael, the owner, had his crew fix what had to be done in a timely manner. Not only that, Michael did not try to up sell me. He repaired only what was necessary and assured me that the rest of my roof was fine. I would absolutely hire Secure Roofing again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed immediate repairs to fix a leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

11/05/2019

Very well. Mike returned my call and showed on time for estimate. He pointed out the problem (a missing slate) that I did not see before. He set an appointment to do the work, but knowing a storm was approaching, made time to do repair earlier. That I appreciated too. Also showed concern over walking on old slate and was very careful when the work was done. Work proved to be an excellent fix. Leak...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to old slate roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

04/20/2019

Excellent, Owner Mike Tahaney could not have been more professional and helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed New Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

04/15/2019

Very well. This is the third time I have hired them do work on various sections of my roof. All jobs were well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace wind damaged roofing shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

10/25/2018

Great. Mike gave me an honest assessment and said no work was needed but to monitor the situation. Works for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a consult on a rubber roof showing seam blisters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

08/04/2018

My roof got battled by Nor'easter, time came to replace all shingles. I already used once Secure Roofing to repair roof on a shed and naturally decided to give my business to Mike Tenehey Mike and his team were very responsive from the time of my first inquiry right though until job completion. The price was reasonable, and we scheduled work in a few weeks. Due to bad weather the work was postpone...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing shingles replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

05/25/2018

Great job! Looks great. Mike and his team were quick and professional. And quoted the best price and stuck to that price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old roof shingles and replace

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

03/06/2018

I needed some shingles replaced after the recent storm. Mike and his team were at my house the next day to fix the problem. They were professional, quick, and left the house clean. I couldn't have asked for better service. I couldn't have asked for better service. Definitely hiring them again. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some Shingles Missing Post Nor'Easter

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2018

12/06/2017

We were delighted with Mike's punctuality, professionalism, and cost. He visited our house shortly after we called, and gave us an estimate that was about half of what we got elsewhere. He came to do the work a few days thereafter, and supervised the work himself (a big plus, based on our prior experience). We called three references from his list of about 20 (commercial property owners for whom h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage roof and repair gutter, and inspect and caulk leak in house on front dormer

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

10/06/2017

From start to finish everything went very smooth. I called Mike, explained my problem to him, and he came by the next day to look at the roof and give me a quote. He pointed out exactly what had to be done and assured me that I would be very happy when the job was finished. Secure Roofing has a great reputation in the Quincy ,Massachusetts area and Mike's price was more than fair. I hired him imme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a rubber roof removed and replaced as the result of storm damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2017

All types of roofing slate, rubber, shingles for residential & commercial.