Carlos Recinos Electric

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since October 2014

small business looking to provide great service and quality work, we do all type of jobs residential and commercial. ...

Bogen Electric LLC

101  REVIEWS
Bogen Electric LLC

A clean and proud team who strives to provide solutions to customers electrical needs and takes pride is doing so. Owner operated and a license on site at all times. Free estimates are a small part included in providing the best in customer satisfaction. Each customer's needs are listened to then provided for.

06/03/2020

GREAT, reasonable price, quick service. I bought him a coffee I was sooo happy. WC

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace breaker

08/08/2019

Carlos and his assistant were both very professional. They were punctual and completed the job in the time frame expected. When dealing with old wires there is always an issue. Carlos was able to handle the issues. He is very personable and reliable. I would definitely use Carlos for any future electrical repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a porch light, flood light and removal of old wires.

06/23/2019

It was pleasure working with Carlos. He and his team did an amazing job in very timely manner. Much appreciated. Hope you work with you again in future. Thank you very much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light switch rearrangement.

05/05/2019

Carlos Recinos and I spoke by phone on Friday 5/3 and I explained what I needed to be done in my home, he scheduled an appt on Saturday morning. I am very happy with the work and would definitely hire him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an old light fixture removed on my kitchen and a new one installed.

03/28/2019

. He is very friendly, show up early for the site assessment, and showed up early for the job. Excellent job done by Carlos. Definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Carlos to install three electric outlets in the kitchen.

CATEGORY electrician

All types of jobs residential and commercial

Check, PayPal