Beckwith Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since July 2010

B Rated | 394 Reviews

Beckwith Pro-Clean, Inc. has been in business since 1993. Owned and operated by David Beckwith, president. We have been servicing homes and businesses for the past 16 years using the most effective methods on the market. Additional Phone Number: (617)471-5000 Additional email - info@beckwithcarpet.com....

US Tile

82  REVIEWS
US Tile

If you're looking for a great new look for your kitchen, bathroom, floor, and so on, you've come to the right place. U.S. Tile is a tile company that installs beautiful tiles into your home to give it that fresh, new look you've always wanted. With many different options, you can find the perfect tile that fits your taste and have it installed into your home. We're a company that knows how to treat their customers right and help them find what they want. Every job is done with a great deal of care and patience to make it look absolutely flawless. Take a look at our photo gallery to see for yourself!

Award 2019

12/02/2017

We had them clean our carpets a couple of weeks ago and were not happy with the results. I contacted the owner to let him know. He agreed to send a different technician who was excellent and did a much better job. I am very impressed with the fact they were willing to come back to fix the problem. Now the carpets look as I would expect them to look after a professional cleaning. We would use them ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets needed some cleaning.

11/30/2017

It was a positive experience from start to finish. David was responsive and great to work with. They finished the project even earlier then anticipated. They were professional and did great work. I used the delivery service and it was well worth the price. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our area carpets cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for the business and positive feedback. Happy Holidays! David Beckwith.

11/29/2017

I have use Beckwith twice and each time it was great. Although I had smaller rugs they were very thorough. The rugs looked great and the people were very nice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Area rug cleaning

D

11/20/2017

Chair cleaning was marginal at best. Sofa was inconsistent with some areas cleaned well others fair at best. Solution was spilled on the hardwood floor behind the sofa. The young man seemed inexperienced who performed the cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An upholstered chair and 84” sofa cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with our service. Would you be open to allowing us to come back and touch up any areas of concern? We will do our best to make it right for you. Thank you, David Beckwith Beckwith Pro-Clean, Inc. 617-773-5600
C

11/18/2017

The carpet cleaner came on time. He seemed to be in a hurry to finish. Did not take much time and never asked us if we were satisfied with his work. He did three rooms, hallway and stairs in under one hour. We would expect him to do better for what we paid. He packed his stuff before we knew it so we had no time to address some issues we saw. We will be using someone else next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our carpets needed to be cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

I'm very sorry to hear about the experience you had, Although the areas you had cleaned does typically take under an hour, the technician certainly should have asked you to look over his work before leaving. Please give us a call and we are happy to come back and address any concerns you have. We can send a different technician this time. Again, I apologize as we strive to provide a high level of ...

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Wood Flooring Refinishing, New Flooring Sales & Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check