Adam Charest painting Co.

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since November 2013

I started my painting company in 2006. I have over 12 years experience in interior and exterior painting. I may not be the cheapest person you will find, however I provide a level of quality above the rest. I am fully insured....

Discover Painting Services

02/07/2017

Adam did a great job - very pleased with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adam quoted me to paint my house but it ended up needing lots of repair and carpentry trim etc. prior to painting. He always did a thorough job in workmanship.

CATEGORY house painters

02/07/2017

Wonderful- very pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adam is the contractor I use for my business and as a recommended contractor to my clients. I own a Real Estate Brokerage and I highly recommend him to my clients and call him whenever I need work done. Adam is responsive, efficient and his work is excellent. Quality construction and he leaves the job site better than he found it. Very price competitive. I strongly recommend him!

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

02/03/2017

The work was completed in a timely manner and Adam and his team went above and beyond by taking care of some extra repairs that needed to be done. If you need a vendor that is talented and knowledgeable you should give Adam a call. I have recommended Adam to many clients and everyone has a a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adam painted the entire interior of my home and also any painting that needed to be done on the exterior.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters,epoxy flooring

02/02/2017

Everything was perfect! He showed up every day and cleaned up every day when he was finished. I would highly recommend him for any exterior or interior job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adam stained our barn, powerwashed our house, and is now painting the interior.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Interior/exterior painting. Power washing. General carpentry. Property management / repairs. Plowing and roof shoveling and roof cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal