Cape Cod Pest Pros

A76 REVIEWS

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since May 2008

20 Commerce Park Rd

Pocasset, MA 02559

Cape Cod Pest Pros is a locally owned and operated pest control and extermination company serving residential and commercial customers throughout Cape Cod and the South Shore of Massachusetts. Providing fast, dependable, environmental friendly pest control services since 1999.We hire only professionals certified by the Massachusetts Pesticide Bureau and we provide regular training to ensure were always offering leading-edge services. When you combine that certification and training with a deep desire to go the extra mile, you get a team that delivers the results you want plus an outstanding customer experience. Please call our office to schedule....

Pest Control (76)Mold Testing and Remediation (2)

12/13/2019

I've been using Pest Pros for several years - a great service with great people. Jesus and Richard were here most recently and each did a fine job of keeping my home pest free. I highly recommend this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

12/13/2019

Just days before closing on a refinance, our previous pest inspection expired. I called to schedule another inspection. Upon hearing our situation Pest Pros sent the inspector to our house so quickly our heads spun. Empathy, Kindness, and Professionalism are a rare combination in today's business world and Pest Pros has them all in spades! They are also excellent at what they do. Don't hesitate. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood destroying insect inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

07/09/2019

Spoke to a woman who set up a day for an inspection. On June 22nd a man ( Daniel DeDoming) came to my home. He said they would have to spray pyrethrin based ant killer inside my home. Wanted to know if I could put my pets in the garage so they wouldn’t be affected! Promised to email me a quote, that never happened.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpenter ant extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019

05/10/2019

Effective. They showed up at the appointed time, were polite and thoroughly explained the process to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpenter ant treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

12/02/2018

The tech showed up right on time, did a thorough evaluation of the entire house and offered some good advice. He did not see any sign of current pests, so no further service was required.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
evaluation of damaged wood to determine if there were active termites or carpenter ants, or the it was from a previously corrected problem

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

09/21/2018

Technician took care of everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of two bee infestations

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

08/12/2018

Excellent service technician well qualified. He answered questions and any concerns please call office. I would definitely recommend this company. They responded with an appt. as as I was available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterminating yellow jackets

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2018

07/24/2018

I highly recommend Cape Cod Pest Pros. The treated my house with the remediation service for mice and the result was better than I could have expected. The basement and garage of the house were spotless and my house feels safe and clean. The team at Cape Cod Pest Pros are extremely knowledgeable and responsive. They come out very quickly to review the issues and schedule service as fast as you nee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mouse remediation and termite service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

06/20/2018

Great, they set traps, sprayed the perimeter of house and also treated inside for ants.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rodents in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

02/04/2018

They were great, punctual, very professional, explained what they did, very nice young man. Will call them again if we need any pest control, hopefully we won't!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a hornet nest

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2017

Termite Treatment & Prevention, Liquid & Baiting, Carpenter Ants, Mice, Bees, Dust Mites, Hornets, Yellow Jackets, Fleas, Earwigs, Mosquitos, crickets, Ticks, Roaches & more!

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check