White Horse Lawn & Tree

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since July 2010

At White Horse Lawn and Tree, we pride ourselves on our professional service and quick response to your landscaping and lawn needs. We have been serving the Plymouth, MA area year-round for over 20 years. Our seasonal services provide year-round accessibility for our customers! We are here to serve your yard and tree needs no matter the month, no matter the time!...

Ford's Hometown Services

Ford’s Hometown Services…The Best in Pest Control and Lawn Care for Over 75 Years! Family Owned & Operated providing quality service for environmental pest and lawn management. In 2019, Fords Hometown Services was certified in Quality-Pro. An esteem certification only presented to 3% of companies in the Pest industry for their highest business standards and practices. Contact us today!

09/06/2016

Great, Frank was on time and worked fast. Told him I was looking to get 2 other landscaping quotes for other projects I had and he called the owner who showed up an hour later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stump grinding

CATEGORY landscaper, tree service

04/18/2016

Job was well done.  After some delays due to scheduling, mine and theirs, and some winter weather the job was well done and completed as I had asked.  I dug around the stump as deep as I thought appropriate for my needs and they came and ground the stump down as deep as requested.  I was very pleased with the service and would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stump removal

CATEGORY tree service

10/14/2015

The service was exemplary; they were timely, courteous and knowledgeable. After one spray visit we noticed a big reduction in the caterpillar and insect population at our property which made our outside activities so much more enjoyable. Thank you Ross and crew!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caterpillar/insect control spray.

CATEGORY pest control

10/14/2015

We had our lawn treated and a tree removed from our property and we couldn't have been happier with the service. In addition to a job well done the price was very competitive. Thank you again Ross and crew!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care treatments and tree removal.

CATEGORY lawn treatment, tree service

10/12/2015

Ross came and sprayed for Mosquitos and ticks right before a big outdoor party twice this year and I haven't seen a mosquito all summer. He did a great job keeping my family and friends safe this summer.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Thanks [Member name removed] - Glad your family was safe this summer. Looking forward to helping you again next season!

Tree & lawn care - stump grinding, removal, pruning and bush chipping, irrigation, aeration, weeding, mulching and edging, disease & caterpillar control, aphids, deep root feedings, horticultural oil, wilt proofing, pest control, landscaping - walkways, patios, landscape lighting, sodding, seeding, koi ponds & snow removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard