B & B AUTO BODY

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since July 2008

autobody-collision center...

Michael J Hynes Auto Repair

Hynes Auto Repair was founded in 1959 by Michael J. Hynes Sr. We service the Boston, Brookline, Chestnut Hill areas. We are a direct referral shop for all major insurance companies. Now a third generation family business, we continue to provide outstanding customer service emphasizing excellence in auto body work. Our certified technicians and office personnel are second to none with a policy to treat each vehicle as if it were our own. Complete auto body, collision and painting services. We pride ourselves in personalized service.

12/20/2016

I did call them the job site before they left in the end result from our deck she cried.When my wife saw the end result from our deck she cried.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Told them my issues and they just responded surveyed and addressed.Cleanup was terrific.

11/19/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired rear of Toyota Rav4 which I had damaged by hitting my trailer.

07/22/2013

As expected. Had referrals for additional work not performed there

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best car repair in So Shore. Every attention to detail. Free estimates.

08/05/2011

Had to wait my turn for the work ( about two weeks) but I was pleased with everyone involved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Someone hit the passenger side of my SUV. I know they diid a great job because I took the car to my dealer service department to check it over.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

auto body collision painting frame-unibody detailing towing