MAD MACS LLC

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since July 2008

B Rated | 2 Reviews

ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: PO BOX 688, LANESBOROUGH, MA 01237. ...

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Award 2019

C

01/15/2014

I was told the issue was not found !! And could not find my file at apple ! bizarre situation where I find the computer to be fixed anyhow!!!  When presented to a " bench fee " about $50 I complained  I had not been told of this since under warranty and after some discussion with manager this was waived.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed an issue where my MacBook Air would go to sleep when tilted and after Apple technical support sent me there due to a known problem with a loose cable.

CATEGORY computer repair

07/28/2008

Mad Macs is a great company - thank goodness they are in Pittsfield!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used this company several times to help with my Macs - they're the only game in town, and thank goodness they're great. They've helped my father several times with his iMacs, taking time to explain things to my less-than-computer-savvy father. They are honest, talented, and skilled.

CATEGORY computer repair

SPECIALIZE IN SERVICES TO THE ARTS INCLUDING AUDIO & VIDEO ENGINEERING & SYSTEM DESIGN, HIGH END GRAPHIC, ANIMATION & PHOTOGRAPHY SYSTEMS. APPLE SERVICE & SALES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available