A. J. Tomasi Nurseries, Inc.

Founded 1949 • Angie's List since September 2004

Since 1949, A. J. Tomasi Nurseries, Inc. has serviced the South Shore of Massachusetts with all their property needs. From Masonry to Landscape Maintenance, A. J. Tomasi Nurseries, Inc. is your one stop shop...

M-Fal Masonry

11  REVIEWS
M-Fal Masonry

Founded in 2002, M-FAL MASONRY INC. brings over a decade of experience and craftsmanship to task on new residential and light commercial construction, as well as handling masonry repairs and remodeling projects. If your project involves concrete, brick, block or stone then you should give us a call. We take pride in all aspects of our work - from our timely communication to your finished product. Give us a call and be our next satisfied customer!

12/27/2017

The way it should

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
snow removal

CATEGORY landscaping

07/16/2015

The large Arborvitae was delivered the day before and planted along with the rest in one day. The crew was very attentive and did an excellent job preparing the ground and landscaping the area. We are very pleased with the results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planted a Giant Green Arborvitae, a Japanese blooded maple  and 7 boxwoods. Jerry Lambert visited our property on two occasions to help us in the selection of plants. he was very helpful and attentive. The nursery is well established and has a wide range of options

CATEGORY masonry

12/20/2014

I absolutely would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have them on an ongoing basis. They do the lawn and trim the shrubs. They did some masonry work for me. They come out every week.

CATEGORY lawn service,masonry,greenhouses

10/31/2005

I WAS AMAZED TO SEE THIS PAST SPRING/SUMMER THEIR STOCK OF WHITE FLOWER FARM PERENNIALS. I'VE NEVER SEEN THEM IN A STORE BEFORE. I'VE BEEN GOING HERE FOR YEARS AND LOVE THEIR PERENNIALS. THEY ARE THE HEALTHIEST. I'VE DONE SEVERAL NEW GARDENS AND ALL THE PLANTS CAME FROM AJ TOMASI AND THEY ARE DOING WELL. ON OCCASION I'VE COME ACROSS A NEW PERENNIAL SPECIES ONLINE AND THEN BROUGHT IN A PICTURE TO A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PERENNIALS, ANNUALS, MULCH, WHITE FLOWER FARM FLOWERS & BIRD FEEDERS ETC.

CATEGORY greenhouses

08/24/2005

THEY ARE EXCELLENT! ALWAYS ON TIME, KIND, COURTEOUS. THEY ARE EXPENSIVE, BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! JEFF THE ARCHITECT WAS EXCELLENT! THE OWNER EVEN CAME DOWN TO LOOK AT A TIGHT SITUATION HIMSELF TO MAKE SURE IT WOULD BE DONE CORRECTLY!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY HAVE INSTALLED RETAINING WALL, TREES, AND OTHER LANDSCAPING.

CATEGORY hardscaping

DESIGN/BUILD LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION. COMPLETE LANDSCAPE DEVELOPMENT, POOL-SCAPES, VEGETATIVE BORDERS, VEHICULAR AND PEDESTRIAN PATHWAY, STONE MASONRY WALLS AND TERRACES. 7.5 ACRE WHOLESALE/RETAIL NURSERY. DELIVERY OF BULK MATERIALS SUCH AS MULCH, BARK, ETC... FULL SERVICE FLORAL, INCLUDING WEDDING FLOWERS, WITH LOCAL DELIVERY AVAILABLE.