Espinal Brothers Home Improvement, Inc.

A9 REVIEWS

Founded 1999

16 Tremont St

Peabody, MA 01960

Certified and Insured to do all manner of HVAC Installations & Upgrades to existing systems including Split Systems, Furnaces, Central Air, Ventilation and Duct Work.Interior or Exterior Jobs for Small Businesses and Residential clients. We offer Quality work, Reliability, Fair and Upfront Pricing. If you are looking for an experienced licensed and insured Service Pro, rely on Espinal Brother's Home Improvement, because "Espinal Does it All!"...

Heating and Air Conditioning (7)Plumbing (3)Siding (1)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (1)Decks and Porches (1)

11/26/2019

Very well fast neat and reasonably priced for that type of work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace lights

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

05/24/2019

Gran trabajo de reparacion de cosina y el baño.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reparacion

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

03/30/2019

Given extremely short notice, Santo made himself available without any hesitation. He was professional throughout the project and finished ahead of schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed assistance with roofing on our three car garage.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We appreciate your feedback and your business, too!
D

02/19/2019

The way he finishes his projects are messy and unorganized. On the HVAC project left some ducts loose and poorly connected. One of the back ducts that needed to be modified after the furnace was relocated was untouched. His excuse was "it was beyond the budget" even in the proposal of the project stated that all ducts were going be changed to meet the new furnance performance. I complained several...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Upgrade, Plumbing Upgrade, Some electric work

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Photo for Espinal Brothers Home Improvement, Inc. - 16 Tremont St, Peabody, MA - 37725896

I'm sadden about this review, because when I did this job for him he was satisfied. He even tipped me an extra $100 dollars. But now he is giving me a bad review.

08/07/2018

Santo was amazing, called him lastnight, he said he would be here today at 9am he was here at 845am. And he even went to the wrong address and still was early. My basement is finished and I told him not to worry to come in from the garage it's OK even with wet and dirty boots, and yet he still put a tarp down to protect my floor.. He explained my system to me, telling me what I already knew that i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My central air system was leaking all over and my converter was blown

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We really appreciate it!

06/06/2018

Santo was terrific and called me back right away. We went over options and he was open to our needs. The added vent works fine and the ductwork is first class. The soffit and finishing work was not that great, honestly, but I hired a specialist to finish the moulding and painting later. Overall I'm pleased, as not many contractors call you back for small jobs, and Santo did. Will work with him aga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vent added to bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

Photo for Espinal Brothers Home Improvement, Inc. - 16 Tremont St, Peabody, MA - 37129898

Thank you so much for this review, [Member Name Removed]!

04/18/2018

They did so great. They went well over the scope of work to provide more than they were supposed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped with my church.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

Thank you so much for the positive review, [Member Name Removed]

03/22/2018

The service I received was awesome! He was great in helping me to identify the issues. He explained everything to me so that I was able to understand. He kept me well informed, including troubleshooting, giving me affordable options, and finished the various projects on time. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC, water heater, bathroom upgrades, porch rebuild

CATEGORY decks, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for your wonderful review!

03/21/2018

The contractor was professional and answered all of my questions. He completed the work in one day. He removed and install a new toilet and sink. Even cleaned up after work was done .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install / plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review!

A/C Installation, Air Duct Installation, Air Duct Cleaning, Air Duct Repair, Ductless A/C Services, Electric Furnace Repair, Flame Sensor Repair, Gas Furnace Repair, A/C & Furnace Repair, Boiler Services, Electric Furnace Installation,Gas Furnace Installation, Thermostat Installation & Repair, Emergency Services. We also have over 20 years of experience in General Construction, which includes Carpentry, Roofing, Siding Installation and Bricklaying.

NA