Dave Lane Building and Remodeling

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/11/2022

1371 Main St

Palmer, MA 01069

I am a registered Home Improvement Contractor and Licensed General Contractor, serving Western Ma., in many areas of making a home look better and more comfortable for my customers, at an affordable price. I try my hardest to work WITH my customers and understand exactly what they want and give them what they are paying me for. I am a cabinet maker by trade and tend to be a little on the meticulous side. Additional services: Painting, Roofing, Gutter Installation, Repair, & Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Finished Basements, Dropped (Suspended) Ceilings, Furniture Assembly (local only), Tub & Shower. Super Service Award winner for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016!...

handyman (206)woodworking (53)interior painting (47)deck building (42)roofing (37)drywall repair (35)home remodeling (31)door (29)home remodeling (29)siding (24)flooring (24)gutter installation (23)

11/07/2020

This is to correct a previous review. We had an email miscommunication & Dave went out of his way to reach out & correct it. We hired him to tear down a rotting deck & to rebuild/expand it. He was great to work with & kept us informed every step of the process. Would definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear down of old deck & rebuild

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

Photo for Dave Lane Building and Remodeling - 1371 Main St, Palmer, MA - 39012299

Thank you so much for the follow up. It was a pleasure to work with you.

09/13/2020

Our kitchen is beautiful. Lots of attention to detail and great communication. Had really great guys working in my house (electrician, plumber etc). He was able to offer several suggestions and was very transparent with the cost of this project with line item pricing. Would highly recommend Dave.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total kitchen remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2020

Photo for Dave Lane Building and Remodeling - 1371 Main St, Palmer, MA - 38871477

05/26/2020

Dave & his crew were superb! On time, prompt communications & a through explanation of his processes. By my request, We have only completed half of your list. The other will be done after Covid restrictions are eased & I feel comfortable letting folks inside the home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove popcorn ceiling, dry wall, painted

CATEGORY appliance repair,contractors,drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

01/26/2020

Highly recommended, excellent work and fair pricing will be using Dave Lane and Signature Masonry again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolition and rebuild of 2nd and first floor porch

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2020

10/23/2019

Excellent workmanship and follow-up. A couple of minor, but understandable delays I attribute to the Company being in high demand (which is a good thing). Still, it was done within the timeframe expected and at the price quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front entryway deck

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

10/22/2019

As a USMC Veteran I expect you to follow through with what you say your going to do. Dave and his guys we're great. Professional , on time and trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house sided

CATEGORY handyman service,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

06/28/2019

"A+". I was very impressed with the efficiency and the excellent quality of the work. Corey was absolutely wonderful and did amazing work revitalizing my very old deck. The work was done in a very friendly, professional, efficient manner. The pricing was reasonable. I would highly recommend Dave Lane Building Remodeling to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my back deck repaired as well as repainted.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning

Thank you so much for the nice review. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the opportunity.

02/08/2019

We hired Dave and his team to modify a large family room prior to our moving into our new house. Dave met with us, talked us through the quote and answered the questions we had. This project involved removing the existing wall to wall carpeting, installing hardwood flooring as well as two new doors and new wood trim in the time frame he had given us. Dave made sure to keep us apprised of any chang...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of carpet; Installation of hardwood floor & new doors/trim; Staining of new doors/trim

CATEGORY handyman service,hardwood floor repair,woodworking,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

02/02/2019

Met him at the home show in November. Had him come to the house so we could get an estimate. After numerous telephone calls, finally just received the bathroom estimate at the end of December. Received kitchen estimate in mid January and that still was not a complete estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom and Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

01/10/2019

It went perfectly! Dave is an honest, hard working guy! He communicates well and is flexible and always does excellent work in our home, no matter what it is. He is easy to talk to and will steer you in the right direction whatever it is that you need done! He is very fair with his prices . I have seen way more overpriced and not as good craftsmanship! He is as good as it gets!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
granite counter tops, new sink and faucet, installed dishwasher

CATEGORY countertops,handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

Full service interior and exterior home remodeling and repair company: Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Windows, Doors, Siding, Gutter Repair, Carpentry, Crown Molding & Chair Rails, Flooring Installation, Drywall Installation & Repair, Painting, Additions, Decks and with the Electrical & Plumbing (we offer that as part of the project) **WE ALSO PROVIDE VETERANS DISCOUNT 10%**

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing