E.A Masonry

A 96 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since August 2012

72 Tremont St

Norwood, MA 02062

E.A Masonry 30 years experienced in any kind of masonry work....

masonry (69)concrete repair (43)stone and gravel (14)chimney repair (12)chimney cap repair (11)foundation repair (7)marble and granite (6)concrete driveway installation (3)stucco repair (1)fireplace repair (1)

10/17/2020

Excellent. Scheduling the work took more time than I would have preferred, but one scheduled Dan and company did a great job. We have used them in the past, and we will certainly use them again in the future when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed an old retaining wall next to our driveway and constructed a new one.

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

08/26/2020

I had a great experience working with EA Masonry. The owner, Daniel, is good to work with and his crew does excellent work at fair prices. We had our backyard patio redone and it looks perfect. The job was done on time and they paid attention to all the details -- to our surprise they included details we did not expect or discuss, like redoing the concrete base around the storm doors next to the p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio Reset

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

08/17/2020

This was a particularly tough job as the stones were extremely large and the surroundings (a pool deck etc) made it impossible to use machinery. EA Masonry dug it all out by hand and moved the massive stones by hand as well. They planned for drainage and even moved the wall back about 10 inches. They did an amazing job! And they were the nicest people to boot! I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to a collapsing retaining wall

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,pavers, gravel,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Photo for E.A Masonry - 72 Tremont St, Norwood, MA - 38805437

08/04/2020

Awesome! True quality craftsmen. Dan, his father and the crew we’re courteous, there when they said the would, and got the job done ahead of schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
400 sq ft brick/paver patio

CATEGORY masonry,pavers, gravel,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

Photo for E.A Masonry - 72 Tremont St, Norwood, MA - 38770253

08/01/2020

EA Masonry was INCREDIBLE! They came on time and worked through some of the hottest days of the summer that we had yet. Dan was great to work with and included us in every step of the process! We still can't believe how quick and organized they were and the end result was a beautiful patio. We absolutely have them on our go to list for future work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grinding a tree stump down, getting rid of Ivy and building a Patio in the backyard.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Photo for E.A Masonry - 72 Tremont St, Norwood, MA - 38764985

07/16/2020

Dan and his team surpassed our expectations. The job came out beautiful, really improved the look of our house. They consistently went above and beyond, and were a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front steps and walkway were replaced.

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

06/30/2020

We wanted a 26x20 patio and Dan and his team did a great job making our vision come to life. From day 1, they were punctual and professional and did and outstanding job rebuilding our patio. Dan’s communication with me throughout the project was top notch. Afterwards, our neighbors even said that they did a great job. They did such an amazing job that my wife and I will use EA Masonry for two more...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio Rebuild

CATEGORY masonry,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

06/18/2020

I made an appointment for free estimate. Dan and Luis answered my email at once and they came to see the project on a Saturday. They wrote a contract with me and told me of the tentative schedule for the project to be done. They called me after 2-3 days and gave me a date and they came on time at 7:30 am to start the project. Scheduling with them was never a problem. They stick to their word. In t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steps to my porch and steps from my garage.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

06/18/2020

I contacted EA Masonry on June 8 2020 to have them quote on a patio installation. The scheduled appointment was for June 13 2020 at 8:00 am . As a follow up I sent a detailed text with the house address and time of appointment . I got a return text with a confirmation. On June 13th no one showed , no phone call, no text. Very disrespectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio Installation

CATEGORY chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

06/07/2020

We had a concrete patio that was riddled with cracks and upheavals. E.A masonry did a wonderful job. They removed the old patio and put in a completely new one. They were very professional, as well as courteous. They cleaned up everything. I would hire these gentlemen again and I would recommend them to friends and neighbors thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete patio

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2020

E.A Masonry Offers Repair and Rebuild chimneys, brick and stone steps, walls, walkways, patios.