Babels Paint and Decorating Stores, Inc

Founded 1950 • Angie's List since December 2013

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Babels Paint and Decorating stores offer paint,home decorating,wallpaper,custom draperies,valences,blinds,shades,shutters,green products,decorative hardware,home furnishings, window treatments,upholstery,interior decorating, interior design, interior designers consultants, interior decorators, in Norwood, Foxboro, Canton, Brockton, and Needham MA, Massachusetts Benjamin Moore paint dealer, Hunter Douglas dealer,...

Services Plus

55  REVIEWS
Services Plus

Services Plus has been helping people fall in love with their homes all over again since 2002. A growing company Services Plus recently expanded and opened a second office in Warwick, RI. As premier interior and exterior painters and carpenters, Services Plus specializes in forging connections with Southern New Englanders who take pride in how their home looks. Providing a hands-on customer service experience with knowledgable, hard-working crews, Services Plus is committed to giving clients a positive experience. When you begin a project with Services Plus, we work with you through each step of the process. At Services Plus, we understand the time, money, and effort that goes into repainting your home. Two decades of experience has informed the way that Services Plus approaches projects, so that each customer relationship begins with trust and understanding of our shared goals. With NO DEPOSITS, you do not pay Services Plus until your project has been completed. Request a free estimate today and learn more about how Services Plus has been helping Southern New Englanders fall in love with their home all over again, since 2002. MA Office: 508-309-7069 Office@ServicesPlus.net

02/11/2021

Extremely well. Kerry listened to me, understood what I wanted, visited once for 1 hour, took pictures and was able to recommend products to meet my needs. Will use her again for ongoing decorating needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased blinds for 11 windows.

CATEGORY window treatments

02/09/2021

Kerri is an outstanding designer. K. took the time to get to know me and my 'style.' Everything she showed me (ex. fabric, paint color, furniture, etc) was in line with my vision. In addition to Kerri's design expertise, she is incredibly easy to work with. Kerri always goes above and beyond, is professional and one of the kindest people I know. I look forward to working with Kerri to update more ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for paint colors, furniture, fabric, picture hanging and overall design advice/recommendations.

CATEGORY interior designers,window treatments,house painters,interior painters

10/17/2017

The guys working in the Babel Canton store today (Oct 17) were almost laughably rude. I'd seen a review somewhere that mentioned this, but wanted Benjamin Moore paint and had limited options. I came close to just walking out. Just rude. Unhelpful. Unbelievable. Will go out of my way tomorrow to find another store that sells Benjamin Moore to avoid dealing with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need to figure out what type of paint and paint brushes to buy.

CATEGORY gift shops

Babels Paint and Decorating stores offer paint,home decorating,wallpaper,custom draperies,valences,blinds,shades,shutters,green products,decorative hardware,window treatments,lamps, home furnishings,upholstery,interior decorating, interior design, interior designers consultants, interior decorators, in Norwood, Foxboro, Canton, Brockton, and Needham MA, Massachusetts Benjamin Moore paint dealer, Hunter Douglas dealer,

We do not offer House painting, home remodeling, home repairs