ProLand Landscaping

A35 REVIEWS

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since June 2010

235 Mansfield Avenue #4

Norton, MA 02766

ProLand Landscaping by David Landry is a full-service landscaping and home services company. My vision is to emphasize an atmosphere that will promote great lasting relationships for you and future clients. My focus is to communicate clearly about what you want from me as a service provider. How I can make the idea you've always had for your yard a reality....

landscaping (28)lawn care (18)hardscaping (12)snow removal (7)deck cleaning (4)handyman (2)house painting (1)lawn treatment (1)pressure washing (1)tree service (1)interior painting (1)

03/09/2020

All projects were handled professionally, work was professional and detail oriented. Always completely satisfied with work performed. Will call Proland for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting and trim work March 2020, previous exterior painting, lawn and landscaping, other projects.

CATEGORY handyman service, landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment, deck cleaning, pressure washing, snow removal, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your continued business. Sincerely, David Landry

08/13/2019

David reached out to me within a day to set an appointment to meet and review the work I needed done. He made a few suggestions which were great and told me he would get to me in the next few days. He was true to his word and the work was started 2 days later. Price was very reason and the work was perfect. I would highly recommend Dave and his crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and maintenance

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. You were a pleasure to work for. Look forward to hearing from you next time. Sincerely, David Landry/ProLand Landscaping.

07/03/2019

Dave and his crew were excellent. They changed the whole look of the front of our house and it came out beautiful. I highly recommend Proland Landscaping and I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front stairs, walkway, retaining wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

D

06/14/2019

This was a large job that took place in October/November 2018 and consisted of 4 retaining walls, two walkways, 3 sets of stairs varying in size, along with planting of trees/bushes, and re-leveling/re-seeding of the disturbed areas in the front of the house. The overall project came out good with a couple big issues and the the main reason I would not recommend this company. The job was paid for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining wall, walkway, stairs, landscaping.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2018

Photo for ProLand Landscaping - 235 Mansfield Avenue #4, Norton, MA - 37929856

04/02/2019

It went great. I put a quote request in on Saturday (3/30) and within an hour I got a call from the owner. He came that afternoon and gave me a quote. I accepted it and he told me he would put my on the schedule for sometime in the next two weeks. I got home today (4/2) from work and everything was done. Everything was gone and the bush was trimmed. It all looked great. I will hire them again. Syl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaves and branches removed. Also one of my bushes was trimmed as it was too high for me.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you. I look forward to hearing from you in the future. Thank you for your business. Sincerely, David Landry - ProLand Landscaping.

11/12/2018

David Landry called me promptly, swung by and gave me a quote. I am looking forward to his services this winter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal contract

CATEGORY snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I look forward to working for you this season. Sincerely, David Landry

07/28/2018

I had tried to contact multiple landscaping services in my area in early May prior to checking Angie's List (the only one to respond told me they were too busy, to try back in July they might have time to talk then). Dave Landry responded to my request in one day and visited my home for the site visit within 2 days - even though it was in the middle of the busy spring cleanup season. He spent a co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a home that never had the landscaping completed

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

06/27/2018

David Landry and his brother run a great business which does landscaping and hardscape construction. I had them come out to help me design a retaining wall with a set of hardscape stairs leading down to existing lawn. The project quickly grew as he helped me envision a patio and built in fire pit which I was planning to do in the future. The project took about a week total to complete. The crew wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining Wall, Patio with Fire Pit, Lawn Grading & Seeding

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. You were a pleasure to work for. I'm so glad you're pleased with your new out-door living area. Look forward to speaking with you again in the future. Sincerely, David Landry/Landry Landscaping LLC.

03/23/2018

Great! Landry Landscaping was terrific from first contact through completion of the work. We got scheduled much faster than expected, and the quality of the work was top-notch. We look forward to future arrangements with Landry Landscaping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring Cleaning and Tree/Branch removal from winter snow storms

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business.

10/17/2017

Landry Landscape followed through on the timeline that they quoted. We were very pleased with the quality of work and the professionalism of the crew. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing a patio and landscaping services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Landry Landscape build a small retaining wall, stone patio and install and grade lawn area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] You were a pleasure to work for. I'm happy that you're pleased with the work. Enjoy your new patio and lawn. Sincerely, David Landry/ Landry Landscaping

We offer many helpful services including: landscape alteration, landscape construction, landscape maintenance, custom patios, walkways, fire pits, retaining walls, shrub and tree pruning, spring and fall clean-ups. Snow services. See our web site for more services and jobs we've completed.

NA