Foxboro Overhead Door

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

12 Azalea Rd Apt B

Norton, MA 02766

***2019 Super Service Award winner*** Foxboro Overhead Door is a locally owned and operated family business serving eastern Massachusetts since 2015. We install and service all leading brands of garage doors and openers, we stand by our work and guarantee your satisfaction. Rich, the owner of the company has 15 years of experience and is present on every job. Call us today and see why we are a Super Service Award winning company. ...

garage door repair and installation (5)

02/11/2020

Wonderful service! Expertly done, well explained service and deal. Fast, clean and beautifully completed. Highly recommend for any future service and for others. Much appreciated!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Doors - replacement installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2018

Photo for Foxboro Overhead Door  - 12 Azalea Rd, Norton, MA - 38382594

02/11/2020

Rich and his team were excellent. Replaced my old doors and installed new ones as well as battery backup openers. The inside of my garage is irregular in shape but Rich was able to use some creativity to customize the equipment to make it work. Completed in one day and we couldn’t be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

Photo for Foxboro Overhead Door  - 12 Azalea Rd, Norton, MA - 38390292

09/03/2019

I opened my garage door and it only went up 1 foot and stopped. I went on Angie's list and found his listing. I called at 4:30 pm and the phone was answered by Rich. I explained the problem and he told me that he could come the next morning between 8 and 9 and would call before arriving. He called at 8:30 and arrived about 10 minutes later. He provided a temporary patch to the broken spring so tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken spring on garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

12/13/2018

went on angies list, clicked on contractors and phone rang in one minute and it was Rick from Foxboro overhead door. I asked when could he do the job and he answered today. I'll call a half an hour before I'm coming and there he was just like he said. Gave me a quote over the phone and temporarily repaired the door. Came back a day later and replaced both springs and cables. Excellent workmanship ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
both torsion springs and both door cables replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

11/16/2018

responded quickly, performed excellent work, professional, polite, friendly, explained everything

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace broken spring for garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018