Auto King

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since November 2010

Complete Auto Service And Tires, Batteries,Brakes,Shocks & Struts, Tune-Ups, Alignments, Mufflers, Clutches, A/C Service, Front End, Ball Joints, Belts/Hoses, Timing Belts, Water Pumps, Oil Changes, Starters, Coolant Service, Fuel Injection, Axels/Tires, Fuel Pumps, Transmissions, Engines, Alternators, Radiators, CV Joints, Power Steering, Gas Tanks & more!...

COLLEGE STREET MOTORS

Auto Service, and Towing

03/19/2012

Went very well. I was pleased that it didn't take as long as they estimated. The car feels new again. I would definitely recommend Brake King to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a remote starter installed. Love it. You couldn't ask for anything better on a cold winter morning or a scorching hot summer day. Also had car detailed. Looks 100x better now. Well done. Priced right and extremely professional from the start.

CATEGORY auto repair

01/31/2012

I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been coming to Brake King for 6 years! Both of my Saabs ('87 900 and '92 900S) have received excellent treatment here. They're honest and fair, and all the work is guaranteed. I've had everything from oil changes to head gaskets taken care of here and have always received fast service at a price that is half of what the dealer charges.

CATEGORY

12/23/2011

I felt heard,and well taken care of i received great affordable service with a smile and a lasting impression.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thank Goddess! I have finally found a small local garage I can trust! Today i headed across the bridge to do some last minuet christmas shopping and while sitting in traffic my car had a smell, and just did not feel right. I stopped at firestone since it was close to where I was a received a laundry list of needed repair, i immediately left and headed towards pleasant street as i had heard of brake king from a mutal family friend who informed me they did walkin service. I was greeted by the manager rick who listened to my concerns and offered to take my vehicle in and check it at no charge to verify the smell that i was getting while sitting in traffic. within a short period of time he was able to pin point a small leak he found in one of my radiator hoses. he recommended i replace both w/ the thermostat and new antifreeze which not only did he explain to me but also SHOWED me. In short he had me back on the road within 2 hours, the price was more than fair! and provided me w a free shuttle so that i could get that last minuet shopping i needed to do done. As a women I have always depended on my other half to deal with the vehicles for fear of being taken advantage of i can assure you after my experience at brake king today not only will i recommend their services to all of my friends at our next card game,the next time i am in need of car repair brake king will be my number ONE choice. thank you rick,john and of course the mechanics that helped get me back on the road. Merry christmas/happy holidays to all of you!

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto, mufflers, radiators, tires, transmission & towing.

Auto body work