DAmbrosio Electric Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

153 Main St PMB 328

North Reading, MA 01864

D'Ambrosio Electric Inc is proudly owned and operated by a father/son team. Willing to give you quality service you deserve that is above and beyond! We are a business that is committed to quality work and the safety of you, your family, and your home. We will gladly return your phone calls! We have the knowledge, experience, and the dedication to get the job done, and done right! We are proud members of the Better Business Bureau with an unblemished record! -Master Electrician -Liability Insurance -Workman's Compensation Licensed in Massachusetts #A12369 Licensed in New Hampshire #10225M...

electrician (146)lighting installation (38)ceiling fan installation (13)hvac repair (4)home security system (1)

11/18/2019

Very Well! This is the second electrical job that I have hired Carmine to do. He gave me a quote ahead of time and honored that very reasonably priced quote. I had a complicated basement that he had to figure out how to run the wiring through. He did a really great job and installed an electric car charging station in my garage which came out beautifully. He really knows what he is doing and is ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing and wiring an electric car charging station in my garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

08/03/2019

Very well. Carmine is very knowledgeable about electrical work and knew exactly what was needed. He gave me a quote ahead of time. On the day of the service, he arrived on time and very quickly and efficiently got the job done with one of his associates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new fire alarms and carbon monoxide alarms installed that were up to recent codes.

CATEGORY electrician, home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

Thank you for trusting us to do a job for you in your home,

04/17/2019

I've been using this company for more than 20 years and they're the best. They're very responsive, communicate well, and show up when they say they will. They're experts at what they do and it shows in their work. Carmen, and his son Bill, are dependable and a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed chandelier, two dimmer switches; repaired wall sconce wiring; re-wired entire kitchen during renovation project, etc. etc.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

04/03/2019

Excellent they did a great job finished on time cleaned up nice and neat would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redo wiring for mounted tv to hide all the wires

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

03/06/2019

Carmine, Bill, and their team did a great job! Responded quickly to all phone calls and emails, answered all our questions, did good work, and cleaned up after themselves. They even fixed a few extra things they noticed while they were there. Would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new lights, 2 new heaters, miscellaneous repairs

CATEGORY electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

02/21/2019

They came in, did the two installations, cleaned up and were totally professional the entire time. Bonus is that both father and son are really good people and nice to be around. I would absolutely use them again and will give them as referrals for electrical work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed two large ceiling lights installed.

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

12/29/2018

This father and son team does an amazing job. We used them for two separate projects for installing lights in our home and they did a great job for us and we would definitely recommend them for their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recessed lighting and installation of ceiling fans and lights

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2018

11/15/2018

Better than expected. The quoted price was less than 2 other quotes I received, Carmine was professional, responsive, punctual and did an excellent and clean job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a 240 V / 50 Amp Nema 14-50 socket in garage for EV

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

08/25/2018

Our worker (Bob?) did an excellent job on all three projects. He worked quickly and efficiently, and cleaned up everything afterwards (including all the insulation from the old fan). My only complaint was that it was hard to nail down a time for the initial visit. Once that got scheduled, however, he arrived on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Fan Install; Overhead Light Install; Restore power to outlets in one room

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

It is always hard to nail down a time we are very busy we are one of the best around. We get calls all the time for work we do our best to accomadette everyone, Thank you for using us,

07/26/2018

The MOST unprofessional company I have ever dealt with! Don't bother giving them your money. I was told that I would be "on the schedule for next week". A week goes by and I hear nothing from them. So I reached out to them and was told, "You need to be available when we have the time to do it, We make the schedule". Then two days later they ask if I am available the next morning (less than 24 hour...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fan installed where light was

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2018

We never did work for this customer, and tried to schedule this job several times to do work. She gave me times that were in the middle of the day, and never gave me her phone # despite the several times we had asked which makes scheduling easier. She waited for another electrician for a month than she decided to call us. We did our best to accommodate.

Electrical upgrades- kitchen, bathroom, new construction, AC wiring, generators, boilers, electric vehicle charging systems & home lighting solutions.

Home automation, solar and wind power installation, knob-and-tube removal, and we do not rewire light fixtures.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check