LT Construction & Remodeling Inc

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since August 2009

With over 10 years of experience, LT Construction & Remodeling has been providing Central Massachusetts homeowners and businesses with the finest craftsmanship in the area. As a small remodeling firm, we are committed to providing detailed attention and superior customer service during any remodeling project. We stand by our work and make sure customers get what they pay for and more....

DaBella - Boston

12/11/2015

My wife and I hired Lac to move a slider and add some windows - out of all of the people we contacted for estimates he was the only one who consistently returned our emails and delivered an estimate when he said he would. The work took about a week to complete, he and his crew were on-site every morning at 8 am (give or take a few minutes), and wrapped up by 4 or 5 in the afternoon.  They were con...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relocate a sliding glass door, add new windows on each side of our fireplace, add a bank of windows in the living room.

CATEGORY remodeling,windows,doors

11/17/2015

I had an excellent experience with LT Construction. I was provided with a fair estimate quickly and efficiently which was a nice change of pace after reaching out unsuccessfully to some other contractors. The work speaks for itself. I had my entire kitchen renovated (in less than a week!) and I could not be happier. Lac and his crew are skilled, professional and courteous. My place was clean at th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Kitchen Remodel.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/29/2015

Everything went well from beginning to finish. Lac was very courteous, professional and easy to get in touch with. I am very satisfied with the quality of the work and would recommend LT Construction and Remodeling without any hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

12/12/2014

Lac called me within hours of my request, and showed up early on a Saturday morning to assess the problem. He promised to be back on Tuesday to fix the problem, and was there on time. He completed the job as promised and called up later, after it had rained again, to confirm the leak had been fixed. A really nice guy. It was a pleasure to deal with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LT construction fixed a leak from my deck into the wall which was causing water to run down into the cellar.

CATEGORY remodeling

10/28/2014

LT construction deserves all of the high ratings it gets.  Lac is a great guy, professional, punctual, fair, and does exactly what was promised with good quality.  Works tirelessly on the job.  Provides pages of references, pulls proper permits, completely on the level -- never any worries going with LT.  Highly recommended, and will be using for several future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolition of entire enclosed porch, installation of new cedar clapboard, installation of new trim, repair of corner posts, removal of construction debris, breakup and removal of porch foundation, etc.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

General Contractor, Home Remodeling, Home Improvement, Home Renovations, Decks & Porches, Kitchens & Baths Remodel, Finishing Basement, Garage Construction, Windows Replacement, hardwood floor installation