Northern Lights Electric Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

50 Orne St

North Attleboro, MA 02760

Northern Lights Electric is your expert, Fully Licensed and Insured Residential Electrician Company serving southern New England. (shhh.... we also do small commercial) 13 employees. No sub-contractors. Cost is determined by the job. Preferred contact is email. License #'s: Master A-20059, and Journeyman E-51095. Licensed in ALL New England...

electrician (1015)lighting installation (269)ceiling fan installation (135)hvac repair (23)satellite tv (15)home remodeling (14)generator repair (12)home theater and stereo installation (10)landscape lighting (9)phone wiring (7)ice and roof snow removal (6)internet provider (4)

05/19/2020

Electrician was professional and the project was performed with no problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of electrical box

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review and being a great customer!

05/10/2020

In and out under an hour. Super professional. They were able to come out and fix it the same day i requested a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light Fixture Short

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2020

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the kind words!

03/18/2020

Excellent work from the almost immediate initial response to my post, quick quote, available time slot followed by punctual, professional work by JT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace ceiling fixture and install wall switch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

[Member Name Removed], glad to hear your happy, enjoy your summer! Thank you

02/26/2020

Great job done very clean and professional, on time and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put 6 ressesd lights in living room

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

Photo for Northern Lights Electric Inc - 50 Orne St, North Attleboro, MA - 38411234

we hope that you enjoy your new recessed lights and dimmer switch! thank you for the review

01/23/2020

Terribly. Northern Lights had done a lot of work for me (thousands of dollars) in the past, but now that they are better established, they seem to be much less customer-friendly. Took a day off from work to meet the electrician, Jay. The job was to replace 4 existing recessed lights with low profile recessed lights. Fifteen seconds into the job I was told it couldn't be done because the low profil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recessed lighting replacement and repair to dimmer switch

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

[Member Name Removed], We spoke on the phone once our tech left your home, I understand your frustration, as we feel bad you had to take the day off from work and we were not able to complete the work agreed on. As I mentioned to you all of our techs were out for the day on other projects and could be sent to your home. I did offer to send a different tech to your home on another day and you decli...

11/24/2019

Just excellent... I would highly recommend Northern Electric.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home TLC's

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2019

enjoy your recessed lights and bathroom exhaust fans we appreciate the review.

08/03/2019

The electrician showed up early, was experienced and extremely knowledgeable. He was very respectful and immaculate. I am definitely pleased with the quality of his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install sub-panel, home surge protector, 2 outlets , doorbell chime kit and install Ring doorbell

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

we are happy that you are happy. thank you for the review

06/28/2019

All around a great experience. Vin was able to come over and give us a quote in a reasonable amount of time. Very responsive over email as well. Stephen and Nick arrived early for the job and got right to work. They were polite and courteous in the home and really showed a strong work ethic. I couldn’t even convince them to take a lunch break! Really impressed with the work and the explanations af...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Swapped out 100 AMP box for 200 AMP

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

Thank you so much! We appreciate those kind words!, So happy you were please with your service!

05/02/2019

JT was great. He came early. Was efficient , saved me from replacing entire electrical panel. Was told by another electrician that it needed replacing and JT looked at it And said it was perfectly fine. Saved me thousands of dollars. Thank you Would hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlets replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

I'm very happy to hear that [Member Name Removed]! being thorough and professional is a key to our success
D

04/18/2019

I needed a bathroom fan installed and vented. I mentioned all of the details, in my request for a quote, specifically that I thought that it would need to be vented outside. When the worker showed up, he was not told by the office that he would need time to vent it outside. He said that would cost roughly 500 ON TOP of what I was quoted, and that he didn't have the time scheduled to complete the j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom fan installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience. But I'm certain the Panasonic exhaust fan that we provided and installed, by a license electrician, is working just as promised. non-electrical jobs, like duct work can always be done at a fraction of the price by a handyman or tasker.

Electrical, ceiling fans, knob and tube, wiring, home rewiring, blown fuse, new breakers, breaker tripping, electrical panel, panel replacement, outlets, outlet replacement, surge protector, generators, generator installation, roof de-icing systems, home lighting, track lights, landscape lighting, outdoor lighting, indoor lighting, recessed lighting, security lighting, ungrounded wiring, old wiring, led lighting, lighting upgrades, EV car chargers, Tesla, Clipper Creek, BMW, Chevy, certified.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express Available