Arnold Custom Builders, Inc

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since February 2013

Arnold Custom Builders specializes in building custom projects and beautifully blended additions for clients throughout the South Shore. We dedicate ourselves to customer satisfaction through careful planning, the use of high grade materials, and quality in execution. Our custom projects range from residential new construction, renovations, and additions to private offices and retail establishment renovation and disaster restoration....

DaBella - Boston

12/14/2016

CATEGORY basement remodeling

12/14/2016

The windows are doing fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arnold Custom Building replaced a number of windows.

CATEGORY windows

06/03/2014

The gentleman showed up on time, and was very quick to size up the projects. He was also happy to refer me to a colleague that could perform the services that Arnold Custom Builders could not perform with a large concrete slab install. Very happy with the services quoted from the company. Elected to go with someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an estimate for several small finish carpentry jobs around my house.

CATEGORY woodworking

02/05/2013

I was pleased from the initial interview and estimate meeting until the job was completed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jonathan replaced 8 old double-hung vinyl clad windows with energy efficient Harvey double-hung woodgrain insulated windows, including removing all demo materials and replacing all window trim with beautiful stained casings. He responded to my request for an estimate in a timely and professional manner. His estimate was in the ball park of other larger contractors in the area but what I appreciated about him was his attention to customer satisfaction that is somehow lacking in bigger contracting companies. He remained in contact with me throughout the installation process to ensure that I was pleased with his work. He arrived to perform the job in a timely manner, and always cleaned up after himself. The job took a few weeks because of conflicts in my schedule as well as a need to stain and polyurethane the woodwork. I am very please with the quality of his workmanship as a finish carpenter. He was able to perfectly match the existing stained woodwork in the bedrooms to complete the job. He took the time that the last window installer neglected to take to insulate fully around the window frames. I will use him again for my next remodeling project.

CATEGORY remodeling,windows,woodworking

[removed member name] Thank you for the review!

Specializes in finish Carpentry.