Affordable Chimney Sweeps

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since September 2006

Established since 1997. We Offer Very Reasonable Prices on all of our services & my guarantee on the work we complete in your home. We are licensed, fully insured with worker's comp & property liability (we will provide certificates on your request). Our technicians are CSIA Certified. We are also current members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild & National Fire Protection Association, & the building trades association. We have a valid massachusetts home improvement contractors license # 153482. Upon services rendered payment is due in full by cash or bank check as we do not bill....

First Class Roofing, Inc.

Providing Quality Work For Over 35 Years! Fully Licensed and Insured. Email - coley_joyce@hotmail.com

05/08/2020

Very professional, workers were timely and gave us an honest estimate of the situation. Customer service was top notch. I will definitely refer others to Affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install chimney cap

CATEGORY chimney caps

05/04/2020

It went very well and I was impressed. They were very professional, pleasant, informative, clean, prompt and "Affordable" I would recommend them to anyone who needs their chimney repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my chimney repaired

CATEGORY chimney caps, chimney repair

11/09/2019

This is the first time I used Affordable Chimney Sweep and I was so impressed. During a storm, my chimney cap fell off. The office staff was efficient and so easy to deal with when I called. The work was completed today (around my schedule!) and I could not be happier. The repair technicians were friendly and professional. They actually called their boss to see if they could charge me less than my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cap put back on chimney

CATEGORY chimney caps

Thank you for your Business & Feedback. We are here when you need us!

05/02/2018

Very professional. Did exactly what they said they were going to do for the price and time it would take. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaned and wood fireplace insert installed.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

Thank you for your Business & Feedback, I am glad you w very satisfied!

01/08/2018

It went very well. They were very professional, worked hard and I was very satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing damaged flues from inside the fireplace, one for the oil burner and one for the fireplace and replaced with new flues for each as well as placing a new cap on the chimney.

CATEGORY chimney sweep, chimney repair, fireplaces

Thank you for your review, I am happy to hear yoiu were satisifed with the guys!

Chimney Rebuilding, Relining & Re-pointing, Chimney Sweeping, Fireplace Damper Repair & Replacement, Flashing Repairs & Replacement. Home & Chimney Masonry Waterproofing. Stainless Steel Chimney Liners, Caps & Chase Covers. Wood Stove, Pellet & Fireplace Insert Cleanings, Sales & Installations. Emergency Service Calls for Plugged Flues, Water, & CO2 Problems.

We Do Not Accept Credit Card Payments.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check