Supreme Painters Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

194 Church St

Newton, MA 02458

Additional DBA - Boston Refinishing and Supreme Junk removal services. Supreme Painters, Inc. is a full-service Newton painting contractor serving the Newton, Brookline, Wellesley, Weston and Lexington areas of Massachusetts. Our skilled painters provide residential and commercial interior painting services and exterior painting services to homeowners, apartment complexes, property management companies and other businesses. In addition to painting, we also do deck refinishing, power washing, gutter cleaning and many other things that will make your home or commercial property look great. Our professional painters will help you cross off many projects on your checklist. Regardless of the type of work you need us to do, you can rest assured that you will receive great customer service, and that you'll be happy with the results....

interior painting (67)house painting (30)handyman (9)drywall repair (9)woodworking (8)deck building (8)plaster (8)general contracting (7)tile installation (6)flooring (5)fence company (4)deck cleaning (4)

03/05/2020

They did a wonderful job on our cape house! Clean, meticulous, affordable and on time! 5 stars!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

02/24/2020

It was amazing! They covered everything completely and spent the first day just prepping the walls and trim, noticing every flaw and fixing it, so that in the end, the new paint looked fantastic. We will be doing more rooms soon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our kitchen and bathroom painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

10/31/2019

I had the interior of my house painted (master bedroom, bathroom, playroom and kitchen ceiling) by Supreme Painters and I couldn’t be any happier. The guys were very punctual. Once arrived, they covered and moved all the furnitures without having me lift a finger. They did a great job painting and once completed, they wiped down and cleaned up. No mess... very happy with them and definitely will r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

Thank you sharing for sharing experience with us!

10/24/2019

Lindo responded to my request for a quotation more promptly than two other painting companies. Most of the painting in my house will be interior, but the exterior doors were painted on Monday before the weather gets too cold. Omar did an excellent job: he cleaned up, was polite, put everything back the way it was, and the quality of the painting makes our doors look like new, including the two fro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior doors and frames

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I will let Omar know that you are very happy with service he provided.

10/24/2019

Lindo and team did a wonderful job. We had them paint our oak cabinets white and the workmanship was outstanding. Came out looking like a factory finish. I’m have Lindo and team do more work for me in the spring

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpentry and kitchen cabinets refinishing.

CATEGORY furniture repair, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

10/20/2019

The job was done flawlessly in two days. My wallpaper was mural wallpaper and I measured too closely to the wall (within 1 inch!) but the wallpaper hanger put it up flawlessly and multiple people have told me they can't find the seams. The painters were kind, thoughtful, and skilled. They patched a lot of wall and warned me about the water damage spot they saw on my ceiling. They completed paintin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpapering and painting my family room

CATEGORY wallpaper, interior painters

10/14/2019

Great work! Walls in this room were trashed and a terrible color. Supreme was on time, careful about details and went out of their way to be helpful. My extra bedroom is beautiful this morning!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Platering repairs and patching and Painting

CATEGORY plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, to help others making a decision on choosing us, on they projects.

09/23/2019

We own a two family house in West Newton. Supreme painted the entire outside and also replaced our outside porches. The work was excellent both the carpentry and the painting. Without question we would hire them again. Their prices were fair and they were prompt. Clean up was perfect. Lindo was a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting and carpentry

CATEGORY decks, house painters

09/09/2019

The first color I picked was wrong so they had to be repainted. He worked with me on the price for the second time. The cabinets were spray lacquered & they look amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinets repainted

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

08/28/2019

The work was done well, the work crew was on time and did a great job. Service was friendly and on time. The company is very good with communication and provides very good information on services and materials used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 bathtub refinished,

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Interior & Exterior Painting. Bath Resurfacing. Pressure Washing. Carpentry. Gutter Cleaning, Epoxy Floors, Handyman, house cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover