Birnbaum, Dr. Paul S.

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since October 2008

05/10/2012

Went very well.  Will see him in a year unless something shows up on my skin that I feel he needs to look at.  Seemed very accomodating - NOT intimidating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to see dermatologist at least yearly because I have a lot of moles.  He seemed thorough, was not rushed, listened to me and the office was very friendly.  They seemed to know almost every other patient by name.

02/12/2011

He took time to explain all of the pros and cons of the different medications for acne. He allowed me to take part in picking an acne med that fits in my lifestyle and that would also work for my acne pattern. He examined my moles and explained what they were likely to look like if abnormal. He was friendly and not rushed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
went to get medication to prevent acne. Also had moles examined.

03/03/2010

Very thorough. Was not rushed. He answered all my questions. Front office pleasant and efficient

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exam for recurrent skin cancer.

06/29/2009

He seems very knowledgeable. He has been in the practice for quite some time. He spends time explaining things well to his patients. He has a good bedside manner in terms of dealing with delicate issues. He has a good knowledge of his field.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my dermatologist. I have been going to him for six or seven years.

03/30/2009

Dr. Birnbaum is extremely thorough. He suggests that you have an annual dermatological check up and will send out postcard reminders so that you know it is coming up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Paul S. Birnbaum is my dermatologist.

Dermatologist.