Brede, Dr. Kendrick R

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Since 1986 Needham Leser Dentistry and Dr. Kendrick R. Brede's team have providing local families with the most comprehensive dental care....

08/27/2013

He is the best. He explains everything extremely well. He is very personable. He gives you a clear idea on what his thinking is, his thought process. He is a brilliant man and a meticulous craftsman. I travel quite a ways to visit his office, but it is well worth the trip. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see him once or twice for regular cleanings, as well as oral surgery when necessary.

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists, oral surgeons

10/15/2012

Very honest; doesn't do unnecessary procedures.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He keeps on top of my teeth; crowns and root canals as well.

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists

06/28/2012

He’s been excellent. I’ve been going to him since I was 4.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does my 6 month cleanings, has  filled cavities and the like.

CATEGORY dentists

03/30/2010

Was genuinely pleased with everything and everyone although the front desk people should have been more welcoming however I go for the expertise of the practioners and not the "greeters." Superb knowledge, technique and practice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a cleaning (prophylaxis) with Keri and it was superb. It involved ultra sound technology. The results were excellent and of course painless.My post check with Dr. Brede was prompt and thorough. Have been a patient of this practice for many years. Dr. Brede has performed not only general dentistry for me but also root canal. He is gentle and explains all before hand. Never went into a procedure unprepared or concerned!

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons

General family dentistry, Cosmetic, Restorative, Endodontic, Implants, Prosthetics, Emergency care.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover