Target Air Systems

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since September 2006

B Rated | 10 Reviews

Established in 1991 Target Air Systems is a Full service HVAC, plumbing & machanical contractor. We offer custom design installations, factory trained technicians at competitive pricing All major credit cards accepted...

Papalia Home Services

Papalia Home Services is a company focused on customer satisfaction. Your feedback is important, please let us know what we have done well and where we can improve. Customer service, training, and follow through are where we excel. We have received numerous awards acknowledging our excellent customer service and care for our customer's most valued possession, their home. We are a Trane Comfort Specialist, Mitsubishi Diamond Elite Dealer and Navien Service Specialist which requires us to maintain high standards for the customer's experience. Papalia's employees are dedicated to greatness. Thank you for your interest!

Award 2019

02/14/2017

Very clean and neat job. Finished in 1 day. During coldest time of year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace replaced

01/09/2015

I called at 7 in the evening, and he was at my door at 8:30 the next morning.  It was totally easy and professional, I will use them to get estimates for replacing some old radiators and installing central air conditioning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris serviced my malfunctioning gas burner--it wasn't working during a recent cold snap. He went for the simplest solution first, which worked.  But he stuck around and gave me a short lesson on how to make my new radiators more efficient, and suggested ways to get the cold parts of my house warmer.  Really helpful, informative, not pushy, and a nice guy.

D

01/13/2014

Since the time when Target performed the furnace installation, two other HVAC companies, the furnace manufacturer, and my own web research have informed me that the return duct that Target supplied was woefully undersized, limiting the effectiveness of the furnace and putting undue stress on the fan motor.  Target didn't respond to my repeated phone messages until I called their owner's cell phone...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Originally, Target Air Systems installed a new gas furnace, but now insists on an exorbitant price for replacing the undersized return duct that they used.

03/18/2013

03/10/2011

They have always been VERY responsive to any heating problems we had with a very unreliable system (not supplied by them). Finally, we decided to replace the system and they were honest in their recommendations, prompt and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance in the past and recently a new heating system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer 24hr emergency service. With annual maintenance contracts. Seasonal tune ups water heater replacement , boiler replacement, furnace replacement , AC system replacement We also design & install complete systems

Drain cleaning