Innuwindow

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since October 2001

Innuwindow has been serving Greater Boston homeowners since 1989, offering a wide variety of quality window treatments from Roman shades to custom drapery. Business is about more than making a sale, it's about providing excellent customer service and helping clients create their dream home with the perfect window designs. Our friendly design team will help you create the perfect room, while our delivery and installation teams make putting it all together easy....

Landry Home Decorating

Additional phone - (978) 465-8653.

07/29/2019

Massimo was very prompt and offered good explanations of my different options for my needs. He took the time to make me feel comfortable about making the right decision for my needs. Tim, who installed the shade came at the scheduled window time. He was friendly and competent. The shade looks great and fits my exact needs. I would use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shade for skylight window

01/08/2018

Very well. I have had many window treatments done by Innuwindow, and, as before, I was able to schedule a measurement appointment very quickly, the shade was ordered, and as soon as it arrived, I was notified and an installation appointment was scheduled. They made every effort to schedule it on a day and time totally convenient for me. I have always been very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New window treatment for dining room.....honeycomb shade with double handle pull

12/08/2017

Mitch Cohen, sales consultant was excellent. He spent much time with us, both in the store and in our new home, so that we ordered what we needed at the price we could afford. He was knowledgeable, witty, patient and directed us to the right products for us. Tim Lee the installer was professional and personable. The window treatments were perfectly installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New house which needed full window treatments. Wood blinds and window shades were installed.

12/06/2017

All went well and the items were special order and were completed as promosed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We ordered 2 sets of draperies that we installed ourselves. There items were as ordered and met our expectations. They are beautiful window coverings.

10/23/2017

well - disappointed I did not get to work with owner. Only met her husband and his color advice was off a shade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
skylight shades

CATEGORY interior designers,window treatments

ONE OF THE NATION'S LARGEST INDEPENDENT HUNTER DOUGLAS DEALERS. COMPLETE MEASURING, DESIGN, AND INSTALLATION SERVICES. READY MADE & CUSTOM DRAPERY, CURTAINS, BEDDING, BLINDS, SHADES, SHUTTERS, SKYLIGHTS & MOTORIZATION. WE ALSO HAVE GREAT ACCENT FURNITURE, GIFT ITEMS, QUILTS, AND FRAMED ART.

WE DO NOT OFFER SIDING OR REPLACEMENT WINDOWS.