H&H Property Management

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

10 Cochituate Street

Natick, MA 01760

Certified Landscape and Turf Grass Managers. __________________________________________ H&H Property Management is a company that strives for excellence in the outdoor living industry. H&H offers a variety of services in both the maintenance and construction aspects of landscape, with any service provided, we stand out from the rest by the way we interact with our clients. Each step of the process is personal to us. starting with the clients idea through construction and then to fruition we want you to be 100 percent satisfied at all times. From creating to maintaining, it is always from you, the client. The Staff at H&H Property Management is comprised of individuals with an abundance of knowledge and experience in all aspects of the landscape field. This includes design and installation, along with background in horticulture. We have experts with many specialty skills to serve your needs. Our clients should expect and will receive the service of professionals while accomplishing your landscape needs....

landscaping (60)lawn care (39)snow removal (33)mulch delivering (29)leaf removal (28)hardscaping (25)lawn treatment (20)ice and roof snow removal (12)property management (7)marble and granite (4)playground equipment installation (4)

02/12/2020

Overall great experience working with Justin! Helped us with a few projects in our yard, and we plan on continuing to use him for future projects. He edged and mulched our yard and helped us start to plan our next landscaping projects. He came back later in the season to help us rehab our lawn. Justin was a pleasure to work with and we couldn't be happier with the service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn re-seeding, aeration, crab grass treatment, mulch, top soil

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

11/27/2019

H&H quickly agreed to remove leaves at the same price as last year. Arrangements were easy with quick, prompt phone calls and text messages. Took care of business first thing in the morning on the agreed day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaves removed

CATEGORY leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

07/21/2019

Services went great, owner and crew are very knowledgeable and responsive. Will continue to hire and recommend. Very satisfied with the quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care, flower bed maintenance, container planting

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

05/22/2019

Justin and his team were terrific. Justin was extremely responsive to my needs and carved out time to try to save my new seed by aerating the lawn. He and his team did beautiful edge work and mulching. Tremendous experience working with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
edging, lawn restoration, mulching

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

05/22/2019

Justin responded promptly to my request for a quote and arrived on time. He listened to my requests. Shortly thereafter, he submitted the quote. His price was a bit high but he explained that distance and travel had to be factored. Price was the only reason I did hire him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brush, invasive vine and small tree removal

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

03/13/2019

Can not thank the guys at H&H Property Management enough! Not only did they fix my lawn where my old snow plow guy tore up, they also made my grass the greenest on the street! After meeting with Justin (owner/operator) the first time I knew I was in good hands. He was very professional and has a great attention to detail. After going over the plan of repairs, Justin pointed out the terrible crab g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn repair and installation

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, roof snow removal, snow removal, property management

03/12/2019

Needed a fall clean up done last fall, H&H did a great job. Would recommend them and hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall clean up

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

12/05/2018

Justin came out and estimated the job just when he said he would and then did the work right on time too. I was totally pleased with how he got the job done on the last day of the year when he was still doing leaf removal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leaf removal

CATEGORY landscaper, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

08/24/2017

They are coming out regularly. Excellent provider. I would definitely recommend using him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut my lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

05/15/2017

I love the way Justin cares about his work, even if it means taking a little longer to make sure its done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redefining flower beds, weeding and mulching.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

Landscape Maintenance. Turf Grass Installation and Management Construction & Design. Snow Management.

Not Applicable