Boston Painting Services Inc.

A79 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since July 2012

34 Porter Rd

Natick, MA 01760

For fourteen years, weve been the most relied on commercial and residential painting contractor in New England. We strive to exceed the expectations of every customer. We do that by painting your commercial or residential property with highly trained professionals using the highest quality of products. Whether its a bank in Boston, a hotel on the Cape, or a home in the suburbs, you can trust Boston Painting Services to bring your vision to life, and always at a very fair price....

Interior Painting (66)Exterior Painting (19)Drywall (8)Plaster (8)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (7)Pressure Washing (5)Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing (4)Wallpaper Removal (2)Masonry (2)Ceramic Tile (2)Flooring Sales and Installation (1)Insulation (1)
C

10/29/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They dripped paint on an accordion window shade, sky light window shade and the skylight window. There also is a section of the wall where it looks like there is only 1 coat of paint.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2014

Hi [member name removed], I totally respect your comments but I dont understand why ? When we started the job,we remove all the shades,we protect the whole floor,we move all your furniture and protect as well,we protect all the trims and baseboards. We did all the preparation on walls and ceiling for finish paint, we used the Regal Select one of the best brand of Benjamin Moore. After we finished ...

06/05/2013

Cassio and his team were wonderful to work with. They do very good work from beginning to end. We are very pleased with the quality of work. This is the second time I have hired BPS to do work for me and I would recommend them to anyone. The first day they came to paint they noticed the floors (which were sanded and refinished a few days earlier) were still a little wet. They recommended it would ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did all necessary prep work (repaired cracks and holes, scraped old paint and applied primer) painted and restained windows and trim in two bedrooms. Removed wallpaper, scraped and repaired walls in foyer, scraped and painted front door and trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2013

05/19/2013

cassio arrived for initial apt on time and gave me a quoteon site because this was new construction with schedule changes cassio worked with me and had the job completed in a timely manor cassio and his crew arrived when they said they would they were very professional and cleaned up daily we are very satisfied with the quality of work and would definitely use them again or recommend to others

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
primed and painted ceilings walls and trim in my 2nd floor addition(4 bedrooms 1 full bath hallways

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2012

03/11/2013

One of the best choices I've made while doing redesign in my apartment was hiring Cassio. Services were performed on time, quality was worth the price. I would definitely hire Cassio again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paining the walls and ceiling in the apartment, paining the staircase rail.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2013

03/04/2013

Cassio and his crew are amazing!   I was given Boston Painting Services' name by my flooring guy.  His pricing was the same as others but the difference was in the professionalism, quality, and availability to do my project right away. Cassio arrived on time to walk around and appraise the job to be done.  By that evening he emailed me a description of the scope of work and cost involved.   Once I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-paint all interior rooms of 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, home.  Stripped wallpaper from hallway and kitchen Removed chair rail from kitchen area Prepped all walls: filled in holes, cracks, primed Caulked around all ceilings, floor mouldings Painted several closet interiors, kitchen pantry walls Sealed ceilings where there had been water damage Painted ceilings

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2013

02/17/2013

Cassio was a pleasure to work with.  We were not living in the house at the time, so I was nervous about the project, but he was very reliable,  readily available when we had questions or concerns about the progress, and did a great job overall. The project was completed in the proposed time frame which was important because we had flooring contractors arriving on a particular day.  He even came b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of wallpaper in several rooms filling holes in damaged walls caulking of large cracks fixing ceilings applying stucco finish as needed preparation and priming of bedrooms, living and dining room, hallway, closets, and attic painting of all woodwork cleanup and trash removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2013

12/13/2012

Casio came in, assessed, gave fair quote and was able to start soon after I agreed. Everything went as planned and work was done perfectly. Team was able to handle little details that came up while the job went on. In the end, worked out great, would hire again. Great team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated a finished basement with new drywall. Sanded and painted. Did trim, built ins, doors and molding. Did little bits of extra work as needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2012

11/28/2012

Cassio came to our house after we got home from work to put together an estimate.  Prices were very reasonable and he was able to start right away.  All doors and window fixtures were removed cleanly for painting.  We had just had the floors re-done, which Cassio took great care not to get any paint on them.  On the last day he was working, a Saturday, we had a moving company bringing our larger f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cassio and his team painted all the floor trim, door trim, and window trim throughout our house as well as spindles going up the stairs.  Cassio sanded, primed, sanded and then painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2012

10/30/2012

Cassio & his company Boston Painting Services was very professional and there quality was above average. He provided me a very competitive quote from the first time i met him and i intuitively felt like he was a trustworth guy from the get go. I would highly recommend him for any and all interior/exterior painting. Lastly, he took care of some extra requests for free at the end of the project and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boston Painting Services re painted the interior of my entire single family house as well as my exterior basement windows and shed.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2012

Residential, Commercial. Interior, Exterior painting. Kitchen Cabinets Restoration. Crown and other Trim Molding. Stain & Varnish. Wallpaper removal. Gutter Cleaning. Power Washing. Deck Staining.

NA