Boston Painting Services Inc.

A79 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since July 2012

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

34 Porter Rd

Natick, MA 01760

For fourteen years, weve been the most relied on commercial and residential painting contractor in New England. We strive to exceed the expectations of every customer. We do that by painting your commercial or residential property with highly trained professionals using the highest quality of products. Whether its a bank in Boston, a hotel on the Cape, or a home in the suburbs, you can trust Boston Painting Services to bring your vision to life, and always at a very fair price....

Interior Painting (66)Exterior Painting (19)Drywall (8)Plaster (8)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (7)Pressure Washing (5)Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing (4)Wallpaper Removal (2)Masonry (2)Ceramic Tile (2)Flooring Sales and Installation (1)Insulation (1)

08/26/2019

They came the next day after I submitted a request for a quote. Very prompt and professional! Looking forward to getting the actual quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for drywall installation

CATEGORY drywall, plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

06/29/2019

We have been very pleased with Boston Painting Services. Cassio and his crew are very professional, prompt, responsive, and courteous. The exterior of our 100-yr. old home and garage were pressure washed and painted and we also had carpentry work done. Rotting trim was replaced and moulding was added. Pedro was the lead painter and carpenter and did a meticulous job along with his helper, Eliezer....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior of house and garage pressure washed and painted along with carpentry work

CATEGORY pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

06/28/2019

I called Boston Painting Services for an estimate to paint exterior house and stain garage doors. Cassio arrived on time and was able to provide a quote promptly. He is very professional and knowledgeable, and his quote was very detailed and clear. His crew, leading by Pedro, did an amazing job. I am extremely satisfied with Pedro and his crew's work. The quality of their work is excellent and I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - exterior

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

03/31/2019

They were very professional and did a terrific job. They protected the house and floors very well before starting, and the house looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint interior. Sand and stain wood trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

Thank you! It has been our pleasure to being working for you.

10/06/2018

I contacted Cassio and he came to give me a quote same as the other three companies and I chose him base on what I found out that he could do all of the jobs I had to do on my house. His price was ok compare to the other estimates. Then we set a time and he showed up with his 3 to 4 crews and work 3 days on my house from 8 am to 5 pm to finish the job. I am very satisfied with what they have done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company painted several hallways and fixed/painted the ceiling of the steps going to basement. They did a fantastic job at my home in Natick. Their crew were very professional and on time. I recommend them and will hire them again.

CATEGORY drywall, plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

Thank you! It has been our pleasure to being working for you.

09/15/2018

This was the second time we worked with Cassio. He did such a flawless job the first time 4 years ago, that we really wanted to hire him again when our condo needed a large renovation due to a flooding. We had to hire a general contractor since there was some plumbing, tiling, cement job involved, but we kept the painting/woodwork job for Cassio's company as we appreciated the very high quality of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wall painting, baseboard work

CATEGORY woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

Thank you! It has been a pleasure to being working for you again.

04/23/2018

Lots of spindles and detail work. Excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting hallway and stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2018

Thank you! We are thrilled that you really liked our services.

01/10/2018

It went excellent!!!! I texted them and received a response same day. They began work a week later and took only 2 days to complete both rooms. The rooms came out absolutely beautiful and they cleaned up everything afterward. I would hire them again in a minute!!! The price was very reasonable as well. Call them, you will not regret it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boston Painting Services painted two rooms for me. One room was previously dark red, textured and they primed the walls and painted them light grey and painted the trim and ceiling. The other room had many holes in the walls. They patched the holes and painted the walls and ceiling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We are glad to hear such good feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

09/22/2017

The project turned out beautifully! I had my friends over for a party the other night and everyone commented on how lovely the tile looked. I highly recommend Boston Tile Services! They are very clean, professional, and detail oriented. Beautiful work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backsplash in kitchen counter to ceiling.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

09/22/2017

Went great. Very satisfied with the results both the painting and the carpentry work. It was a pleasure working with Cassio. He made several visits to the site and had his crew redo things that were not done to his standards. Also had Cassio do some masonary work on my front step which also came out great. Will likely tap into Cassio's network for more work to be done around house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside of house painted and carpentry work

CATEGORY masonry, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. The team here at Boston Painting Services is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're proud to be one of the greatest painting contractors in the Boston area. Did you know that we are having a great promotion for exterior painting? $500 Off for our former customers to any exterior painting project. We hope to see you again soon.

Residential, Commercial. Interior, Exterior painting. Kitchen Cabinets Restoration. Crown and other Trim Molding. Stain & Varnish. Wallpaper removal. Gutter Cleaning. Power Washing. Deck Staining.

NA